Replies

• sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    How to play the mega million lotto. Thanks to a sweet stranger :blush:

And thanks for your money

Sure keep the 10 dollars. I'll have plenty more when I win tomorrow ;)

Can I have 1%?

I'll think about it
  • Chase_The_Pain
    Chase_The_Pain Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    You don’t get past the anger by suppressing it. You don’t move through grief by denying it. The only way to get through those difficult aspects of healing is by claiming the right to feel them.
  • littlebrittlifts
    littlebrittlifts Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    2cz5afo7d75q.png

And this. All of this.
  • Chase_The_Pain
    edited June 2017
    Options
    2cz5afo7d75q.png

And this. All of this.
    Yup. I've always loved myself and as a matter of fact, it was me that taught you how to love yourself. You were a mess when we met and it was me that changed your life for the better, but you changed my life too. I am now worse off than I was before I met you. I hope you do wake up every night in pain, with regret, because you deserve it.
  • littlebrittlifts
    Options
    2cz5afo7d75q.png

And this. All of this.
    Yup. I've always loved myself and as a matter of fact, it was me that taught you how to love yourself. You were a mess when we met and it was me that changed your life, but you changed my life too. I am now worse off than I was before I met you. I hope you do wake up every night in pain, with regret, because you deserve it.

smh. you didn't teach me how to love myself, but I DID learn a lot through knowing you and loving you. yeah, you impacted my life. But the hurt and f ups? It absolutely goes both ways. I won't bash you publicly, nor will I wish you any ill will; there's no sense in that. Sure, I have regrets. Hindsight is 20/20 and there's a lot I wish I could change. but I can't so... I have to own that.
  • Chase_The_Pain
    Options
    So there you have it folks. Let this be a lesson learned on establishing MFP long distance relationships.
  • littlebrittlifts
    Options
    So there you have it folks. Let this be a lesson learned on establishing MFP long distance relationships.

Now everyone can say they've learned something recently.
  • LifeIs420
    LifeIs420 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    how to anabolic fast
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    LifeIs420 wrote: »
    how to anabolic fast

:lol: wtf is anabolic fasting?

edit: I just Googled and see the phrase "reset your insulin levels"... :neutral:

yeah that makes sense, because homeostasis doesn't exist...
  • ItsBetterThisWay
    ItsBetterThisWay Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My body has it's own rules. No two humans are the same.
  • mrsmeteor
    mrsmeteor Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    German
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    A woman's heart can break into more tiny little pieces even the pieces are already as a grain of salt
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    that people look at me weird when i start ripping apart chicken bones to look at bone structure and the spinal column.
  • loveliveswithin
    loveliveswithin Posts: 2,256 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    It is the one who sees your soul whom knows you best.
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I did a test like that to see what my intelligence level was. When it came back negative for any, I was bummed out. Turns out it was a pregnancy test. I was really glad it was negative then. I'm so smart.

Just kidding of course.
  • Jonathan_337
    Jonathan_337 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've learned that taking cold showers daily (using the Wim Hof method) is awesome for motivation. Conquering cold makes everything else seem easy. I'm on day 22, four days ago I built a body weight gym for my backyard and I have played on it everyday since.