Replies

• skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday Pip!

Katiebug - Hang in there.

Machka - So glad for your results.

Katla - Best wishes for an easy trip.

Doing well here. It is sunny and I am hoping to get the front pasture sprayed this afternoon. Will buy groceries first.

Everyone take care, Sue in WA
  • tngram2seven
    tngram2seven Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Good day ladies -

Skipped my workout today and slept. Sooooo needed it. I work later today so enjoying my "breakfast" now and plan to get busy on the front coat closet soon. Glad I made the decision to sleep in. Yesterday spent 2 hours waiting on new brakes at our mechanics. Even though I took my book, I was so restless to be stuck there. So spoiled to be able to do what I want whenever I want. I guess that is what tired me out so. Hah!

Pip - Happy birthday! Love the picture of your fur babies! I hope you are enjoying your time in California.

Machka - So happy you got good results!

Katie - Praying for a good outcome for you.

Barbie - Glad Jake is working through things so well.

Thinking of all of you today.

TNToni
  • DanaReel180
    DanaReel180 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Ann in TN Welcome to the group!!

Katla Thanks! 62 days and 15 lbs is something great!!

Dana in Arkansas
  • KJLaMore
    KJLaMore Posts: 2,830 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday to PIP! Love the picture! Kirby is a sweetie!
    Katie- That happened to me this past winter. It is nerve-wracking; but usually nothing to worry about. Stay calm!
    Machka - So happy to hear the results!
    Heather- Love the fushia! I have never seen it potted in that way. I always see them in hanging baskets and that is how I get mine. Mine will attract a lot of hummingbirds. Do you get hummingbirds with your flowers?
    Dana- safe travels!

• Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    Machka ~ Happy for you!
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,241 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    KJ - Yes, I think a standard form is quite unusual, but we wanted something impressive as it's the only thing we're having on our patio this year. (I got fed up with watering all the pots) It's in the special pot we bought which should keep it watered for longer - up to 10 days- when we go on holiday. If you look carefully you can see the water gauge sticking up. Hopefully my cleaner will just have to refill the reservoir once. At the moment we have to water it in the normal way until the roots get down to the special substrate. It's on wheels so if we have a high wind I can imagine it ending up in the opposite corner! :o I have bought two of those glass globe waterers for the fuchsia in the front.
    We don't get humming birds in Britain as it's too cold in the winter. I would love to have them!!! <3 We have a lot of tiny red spiders on the patio so I hope they don't attack it. I have some spray in the garage if needed. :#

My new blood pressure machine arrived today and my blood pressure was 139 over 83. As I was very agitated by trying to work out how to use it, that's not too bad. :D I take 10 mgs Amlodipine a day and I'm usually somewhere around there.

Great news Machka! :drinker:

Lots of love, Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Becca what are those things you post when you're just zipping by? they look like upside down screws to me. Busy cleaning and thinking.

⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓these??
    They are Navy anchors!! Heehee!
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    Got my results today and everything is benign! :)

Terrific new!!!

Janetr OKC
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,934 Member
    Options
    Pip, m1241.gif

Machka, 469367makfzcur9b.gif happy dance for your good test results

Katie, t4427.gif thinking of you as you wait for your next test results.

m1277.gif to everyone new. Please come back and join the conversation.

It's a beautiful day but I'll be spending the afternoon indoors practicing dances for the line dance performance at the County Fair. The next few days promise to be even nicer so Jake and I will have time to get going on our front yard project.

<3 Barbie
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,568 Member
    Options
    Zz
  • GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS
    GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS Posts: 2,573 Member
    Options
    Katiebug - Waiting is always the pits. Usually, my yearly falls on a Thursday; when the Radiologist is there; this time they had to reschedule; so I will be waiting 2 days to hear anything. They have a spot, that gets a sonogram almost any time I go it, no change. Thankfully. They had put me on a BP medication, think it was the same one, I know it started with an "A"; but, 2 weeks later, back in and they cut it in 1/2 (BP dropping), 2 weeks later, still dropping so they took me off it. It's been 'all over the place' this week and I have felt lit $#*T warmed over. It is 'stressing me out' because I can't tolerate the headaches I have having at night. Oh well, next Tuesday I will be in for my psychical and they will need to deal with the stupid BP issue. IF they are going to start 'dicking' with my medications, I think I will call my MD in Macon and talk to him.

Pip - ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz is all I have wanted to do for a week now!

Lenora
  • lhannon062709
    lhannon062709 Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Machka, that's great news!
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,718 Member
    Options
    evening ladies~
    ok want to ask a question..
    am I reading into this cr-p with Tom and the other woman? I have told you when in Florida he was out on his bike for 45 min an hour either talking or texting her..
    and he sees her at work, I am sure if they text he erases the texts right away.. and Mothers day weekend with the phone turned off and buying shoes next town over from where she lives...
    Now I am sure none of that would stand up in court.. but do I have a leg to stand on if I bring it up with attorney?
  • Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Been a busy week and boy am I behind, but reading and working on catching up. Our trip to Iowa last weekend was very relaxing. I got teary at the graduation as wish our son, Gary was there to see his youngest. But believe he was watching from heaven. Now this saturday we have a family wedding and my sister will be there. Our DOS and family are going with us so hoping that will help.

This weather is crazy. One day the AC on next the heat. We have gotten a record amount of rain for May. Everything looks so green. Now the next couple days are to be in the 70's and going to work in the yard much as I can.

Michele--That is a very pretty dress.

Karen--several years ago DH and I rode with the rolling thunder group when they went thrugh Nebraska. Enjoyed being part of the group. This year they got snowed in Colorado so didn't stop here.

Pip--Happy Birthday

Allie--I would tell the lawyer everything and they can decide what can be used. That is what you pay them for. Just keep your head up.

Well ladies I have skimmed and think I am caught up for now. Take care and Blessings, Vicki Grand Island,NE
  • lhannon062709
    lhannon062709 Posts: 1,140 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Bring it up, Allie, they can tell you if it's worth pursuing. Don't have a clue whether it affects divorce decisions in the legal system. http://divorceinfo.com/adulteryclues.htm That site has a lot of info.
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,568 Member
    Options
    Thank u all for your bday wishes. Waiting for my sis to come by to pick us up for dinner with my other bro.
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,355 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    pipcd34 wrote: »
    Thank u all for your bday wishes. Waiting for my sis to come by to pick us up for dinner with my other bro.

Pip! Happy Happy Birthday!! B)<3B)

Enjoy your birthday dinner <3 Have fun with your family!! Hope you are getting your hot weather!

Lanette