WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MAY 2017

Options
1878889909193»

Replies

• MartiB856
    MartiB856 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Good Evening, I have found your postings very informative.
    Marti in Ontario Oregon
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,907 Member
    Options
    :) It is still daylight in the PNW but for many of our group, it is already tomorrow. I'll be posting the new thread for June soon.
  • DamitJanit
    DamitJanit Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Call me crazy but I love to see other people happy and succeeding .

Good Evening My Dear Friends,

I skimmed the posts quickly. It’s been a stressful day at my house. Just seems that DH is wanting to pick a fight with DD or even me. I’ve been giving them both a wide birth. Didn’t sleep well at all last night so going to bed early. I’ll see you all next month.

pretty-pink-welcome-smiley-emoticon.gifto all the Newbies. Come often and join in the chat. This thing works!! Please sign your post with what you want to be called. It makes it easier for us to respond to you. Also a location is great, be it specific or general. We are happy to have you join us.

Sending love, good thoughts and sunshine to all of you.

I Love youwriting-a-love-letter-smiley-emoticon.gif
    DJ
    Myrtle Beach, SC
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    :) Another month gone...they go too fast!
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,531 Member
    Options
    skuehn48 wrote: »
    Hello ladies: It was supposed to rain today but the sun is shining, yeah! Horses are out in the pasture and our neighbor came over with his equipment and cleared the bank out by the road for us. He did however get his tractor stuck in the mud. There is a ditch right next to the road and then the land goes steeply up for about 8-10 feet. The equipment we have is too light to work well there and the brush gets so high it is hard to see oncoming traffic when going out the driveway. Now it is cut down.

Katla - My green beans just started coming up and last night something ate off the tops. Slugs I think. Got to get my epsom salts out again. Glad you had a good trail ride.

TNToni - Sending good thoughts your way. That situation has to be very hard to deal with.

Sharon - I have not done a float yet but my DD has and she loves it. There is a new place here and we are planning to try it sometime soon.

Pip - Glad you are home safe. Lovely family pictures. Has Yogi met his fiance?

Everyone take care, Sue in WA

Not yet, she's a California girl, yogi I'll have pics for now
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,907 Member
    Options
    :) I've posted the new thread for June. Here is the link:
    community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10561704/women-ages-50-for-june-2017#latest

Don't forget to bookmark the new thread so you can find it again.
  • DanaReel180
    DanaReel180 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Good night all,
    Hopefully I will be feeling better tomorrow. I was over 90 calories but it's hard to find something to eat when you don't feel like preparing food.
    I didn't weigh in either. Tomorrow!
    Dana in Arkansas
  • GloworminWA
    GloworminWA Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Here is my 3X3 garden
  • miakoda40
    miakoda40 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I got out of the house for breakfast today.

I called my hairdresser and told her I cannot stand under a shower or raise my arms to soap my hair. She told me to drop by and she would fit me in when ever I got there.

Mike is going out tonight for his night out with the guys. My friend who earns her living feeding and walking pets cam over and made sure my beloved pooch got a walk, food, and a big hug. This was her gift to me in place of flowers.

After the puppers was cared for I got to go for a ride in her new car to get some fried rice and some conversation before she had to go see her last clients of the day.

I am so blessed.

Mia in MI
  • GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS
    GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS Posts: 2,573 Member
    Options
    Gloria and Mia - Come to June ... love the garden; and Mia, you are certainly 'blessed'.
  • DanaReel180
    DanaReel180 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    barbiecatbarbiecat Member
    May 31, 2017 8:26PM
    :) I've posted the new thread for June. Here is the link:

community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10561704/women-ages-50-for-june-2017#latest

Don't forget to bookmark the new thread so you can find it again.