Nerds Unite!

Options

Replies

• mabbzie
    mabbzie Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I also Agree, wanna meet Eve Myles, but John Barrowman I would totally die. I am having a brain fart, but the actor that played Ianto is going to be there as well.

WHAT?! YES!

... I'm definitely a nerd. :3 Doctor Who, Torchwood, Pokemon, Sims, Harvest Moon, Left 4 Dead, (sometimes) Halo, Bioshock, and Fear 3 are just some of the things I've recently been diggin. Add me!

Anyone else--feel free to add me too. :flowerforyou:
  • jadehollier
    jadehollier Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Game of Thrones, Firefly, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Skyrim, Dragon Age, LOTR, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Star Trek.

...and also a part-time fangirl.
  • jadehollier
    jadehollier Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT NEVERWINTER. D: AND D&D (2ND EDITION).
  • ausylo
    ausylo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Gamer, tech nerd here from Indiana. Mainly I game on PC and PS3, lots of MMO's and FPS games. I work in IT and have been into technology and computers for quite a few years. Always looking for some friends and gamers alike. Feel free to message me!
  • Alannnah
    Alannnah Posts: 10
    Options
    Hey I'm known to play a few games on Steam haha
    add me to MFP :)

I'm addicted to L4D2.
  • Zebusz
    Zebusz Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    For those of you who are engineers:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jmzarina/35-things-every-engineer-has-to-deal-with-in-colle-bs9p

I think you may get a kick out of this!
  • AlexisJ330
    AlexisJ330 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Am I a nerd if I have a Star Trek wallet and a new dna tattoo? And my pic has me kayaking in a batman shirt?
  • gsop22
    gsop22 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    For those of you who are engineers:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jmzarina/35-things-every-engineer-has-to-deal-with-in-colle-bs9p

I think you may get a kick out of this!

I am an engineer and got a kick out of it. Thanks for the post.
  • sorchasparrow13
    sorchasparrow13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I love all things superhero, Doctor Who, Firefly, WOW, Magic, Star Wars...my boyfriend is adding to my nerdy loves, he is working on pulling me over to Star Trek. He has introduced me to Buffy, Angel, Dean and Sam, and Magic. I'd love to have some more friends so feel free to add me!
  • rocketman7k
    Options
    Thats me. I develop websites, install networks. I just bought a raspberry pi computer to play with. I enjoy games on the 360.
  • raesabeast
    Options
    Not sure if I'm a nerd or a geek but I definitely have a unholy love for all things Tolkein, Star Wars, Star Trek, Sherlock, Lara Croft, Uncharted and more... Feel free to add(:
  • Miss_Tara86
    Options
    I consider myself a nerd in the Sci-Fi / Gaming type way :)

I LOVE Doctor Who, also Buffy, Supernatural, Angel, Elementary, Sanctuary, Teen Wolf, Vampire Diaries, Falling Skies, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones.... I coiuld go on and on! I LOVE watching tv... it's the thing that keeps me on the couch WAY too much.

Im not a big gamer personally (because Im not that good lol) but I do dable in them from time to time, but I Love watching people play games. I watch my bf play WOW, Skyrim, State of Decay and others, quite a bit... I also watch alot of youtube channels that do gaming series such as Rooster Teeth and Hat Films.

Would love to find people in the New Brunswick, Canada area to keep motivated with, but welcome anyone who wants to add me :) Would love to talk interests and push each other to reach goals.
  • knucklesammie
    knucklesammie Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't know if I classify as nerd...maybe almost nerd? or sort of nerd? but I'm heading to Comic-con this year, so I'm trying to nerd-up a little more :)

yessss ^ this! i want to be ariel at comic con so bad!
    i consider myself a nerd, but i think there are different circles of nerds. instead of xbox games, i'll play nerdy horse games on my phone, i'm a champion now just fyi (ummm don't judge me) or stalk reddit before i realize an entire hour has blown by, and daily i squish my leftover babybel wax from the cheese wheels into little cubes. it's possible im confusing nerd for loser
  • TimIredale
    TimIredale Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    There's a thread about favorite up beat music and I thought it was relevant here as my current favorite is the pacific timm sound track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rotq3Gl4N0s&feature=youtube_gdata_player

bring out the geek in you doing a workout like a giant mech.
  • rage032
    rage032 Posts: 36
    Options
    I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT NEVERWINTER. D: AND D&D (2ND EDITION).

Oh man, I totally forgot that my mates and I played D&D while we were in high school. Staying up till the early hours of the morning defending castles and killing demons. Good times... so nerdy! LOL
  • VictoriaVamp
    VictoriaVamp Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi Chris, I think nerds are Awsum! Who doesn't like comic books and superheroes. I have to admit though, I prefer villains, hue hue har harrrr!
  • Laughter_
    Laughter_ Posts: 16
    Options
    I live on Steam.. it's almost sad, lol.
  • danzander22
    Options
    Hi gang, this appears to be the right group for me! I haven't been online for some time, and just recently had to put down DC Universe Online to try and do something productive with what little extra time I have. Anyhow feel free to add me if you want to BS about the weather, comics, video games, or would like to just keep each other motivated in achieving fitness goals.
    About me:

1) I just started my usual routine a few days ago---9 months off and 2 months on---Horrible idea BTW. Trying for more consistency this time around.
    2) Goal is to lose at LEAST 15lbs in 6 weeks/3 inches of wais minium--Lost 2lbs first 48hrs, waiting for end of week 1 to re-up---would guess 5-7lbs lost
    3) Starting at-- 198lbs, 71 inches tall, loose 38in waist, BP 225lbs.
    4) Getting to goal by Insanity, monitoring calorie intake (1600 daily), supplementing with HIT Cardio/light weight training and thermo burner.

Once again, if you and I share any similarities Feel free to contact/add! Happy Hump Day!
  • PreciousTreasure8117
    PreciousTreasure8117 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Nerd here... anime and game fanatic! Please feel free to add me! I also love having my head in the books :oD
  • Errniegerrn
    Options
    Oh yup, definitely belong here. Definitely.