• fatblatta
    fatblatta Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    33total -18 fiber = 15 net
  • ck2d
    ck2d Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    7 carbs today.
    My weight is edging up (just a half pound) so I lowered my carbs and upped my calories to see if that's going to make a difference.
  • Cathietc
    Cathietc Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    May 27
    Total carbs 13g
    Net carbs 6g
  • palsky
    palsky Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    12 net carbs today. Was mostly trying Keto as it's anti inflammatory had an allergic reaction yesterday will probably need a round of prednisone to resolve it. Was really wanting to avoid steroids as they raise your blood sugar but I guess with low low carbs should not be big set back.
  • marschick1977
    marschick1977 Posts: 4 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Are you starting another round of keto?
  • marschick1977
    marschick1977 Posts: 4 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Meant to say "keto."
  • megdnoorman
    megdnoorman Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    5/27
    Total: 32
    Net: 27
  • littlecrunchy190
    littlecrunchy190 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    ck2d wrote: »
    7 carbs today.
    My weight is edging up (just a half pound) so I lowered my carbs and upped my calories to see if that's going to make a difference.

our4i5ycvb1x.jpg

• fatblatta
    Options
    27 total - 17 fiber = 10 net
  • ck2d
    Options
    And today - total fail. I gave into temptation/peer pressure.
    I estimate I've eaten 100ish g of carbs, but only about 1.2K of calories. I'm not hungry, so that's something.
    Tomorrow is another day...
  • UNO77
    UNO77 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    130 carbs today 5/28/17
  • fatblatta
    Options
    I have been double dipping on the fiber by mistake. I have been recording avocados as net carbs. But the one I picked already deducts the fiber. I think it means I really had 10 more carbs on avocado days. But it's all good. I broke the stall and lost 3 pounds last week.

Cheers
  • SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    What is your opinion on the raspberry ketone supplement? I was thinking of trying it. My diet the past two days could have been better. I can't get into ketosis unless I'm eating less than 20 carbs a day.
  • fatblatta
    Options
    24 total - 10 fiber = 14 net.

I had to look up raspberry ketones. https://authoritynutrition.com/do-raspberry-ketones-work/

I wouldn't use them. I suggest that you just stick with it and do the best you can. For me, as corny as it sounds, I'm making a lifestyle change. Eating this way is long term. I am pretty sure I'll hit a normal weight in 6 months or so. Started the end of November at 277. 214.5 today. 40 to 50 pounds to go! It's all good.
  • UNO77
    edited May 2017
    Options
    71 carbs 5/29/17
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,051 Member
    Options
    Well I did not log any food over the weekend, but I avoided every single piece of bread, sugary treat or cold beer that passed infront of my face. I did have quite a bit of food though. It was not really all that hard to do... except at dessert time, I just had a cigar and stayed away from the donuts! I am interested to see what the scale says tomorrow.
  • lilysillycat
    lilysillycat Posts: 159 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    May 29. total carb: 29
  • megdnoorman
    megdnoorman Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Had 2 rough days. Both Sunday and Monday were over 100 carbs.

As usual, back on track today. I can't wait until we are finally moved and I'm not trying to pack and work abs watch my toddler all at the same time. I know it's an excuse, and I need to make this WOE so much a part of my life that I don't have to think about it, and the binged go away, but I'm definitely struggling. :(
  • UNO77
    Options
    25 carbs 5/30/17
  • ck2d
    Options
    14 carbs today.