30 Day Low Carb (Keto) Weight loss Challenge - Start Monday May 8

Options

Replies

• littlecrunchy190
    littlecrunchy190 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    16 total carbs
    11 net carbs

Oh my word there is a lot going on. I added the story to my food notes everyday. It helps. Anyone else journal? Where?
  • littlecrunchy190
    littlecrunchy190 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    fatblatta wrote: »
    24 total - 10 fiber = 14 net.

I had to look up raspberry ketones. https://authoritynutrition.com/do-raspberry-ketones-work/

I wouldn't use them. I suggest that you just stick with it and do the best you can. For me, as corny as it sounds, I'm making a lifestyle change. Eating this way is long term. I am pretty sure I'll hit a normal weight in 6 months or so. Started the end of November at 277. 214.5 today. 40 to 50 pounds to go! It's all good.

I agree with you! This is a way of life! Taking ketones and eating carbs is giving your body fuel so it has no need to break down fat!
  • lilysillycat
    lilysillycat Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    5/30 total carbs: 17. going to eat more vegs today
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,051 Member
    Options
    15 Total carbs yesterday, 14 Net.... Not a bad day at all. Could have added in some veggies with dinner but I just used my new smoker for the first time and I really was ok with just eating the chicken thighs... the kids had pasta salad leftover from a weekend BBQ
  • megdnoorman
    megdnoorman Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    5/30

Total: 32
    Net: 23

I'm a little bummed because my weight was lower yesterday morning than it was this morning, even after a relatively good day (low carb, relatively good cal count, etc.) I know weight loss isn't linear, but it's always frustrating to not see results after staying within you limitations.

Is anyone setting up a June challenge thread?
  • positivelythiner
    positivelythiner Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love for the group to start this again tomorrow the first day of June, same guide lines. I'll be on board, anyone else?
  • megdnoorman
    Options
    I would love for the group to start this again tomorrow the first day of June, same guide lines. I'll be on board, anyone else?

I'd love to as well. I'll set up a thread and post the link here for everyone.
  • megdnoorman
    Options
    Here is a link to the June challenge! Hope to see you all there for tomorrow's kick-off!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10561445/low-carb-keto-or-otherwise-for-june#latest
  • palsky
    palsky Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Okay I'm you crazy cats. I've managed to shift some numbers left. 7.5 kilos some 16 .5 pounds oh hell yeah. I'll up for round two. June is the time to shine.
  • fatblatta
    fatblatta Posts: 333 Member
    Options

me too. I think it helps keep me on track.
  • fatblatta
    Options
    palsky wrote: »
    Okay I'm you crazy cats. I've managed to shift some numbers left. 7.5 kilos some 16 .5 pounds oh hell yeah. I'll up for round two. June is the time to shine.

In a month? Wow, that's great. I lost 5 pounds in May. I started eating more food so I'll take it!
  • UNO77
    UNO77 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    39 carbs 5/31/17
  • ck2d
    ck2d Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    20 carbs today.
  • Cathietc
    Cathietc Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Its been a hellish few days for me between work and personal issues so I haven't posted here. I have been logging and keeping under 20g of cabs though. Back to posting today though
    May 31
    Total carbs 6
    Net carbs 4
    Pounds lost in May..10.2
  • UNO77
    Options
    56 carbs 6/1/17
  • fatblatta
    Options
    37 total - 17 fiber = 20 net
  • ck2d
    Options
    18 carbs today.
  • ck2d
    Options
    Quick update - I'm currently 12 pounds down. So I've hit my second goal.
    I weight myself daily. I'm thinking this is a fluke and I'll pop back up. Or I've had a whoosh.
  • ck2d
    Options
    22 carbs today
  • UNO77
    Options
    5 carbs today 6/2/17