"Your a fat b****!".....

Options
I need to vent please...

In 8 years of marriage he never told me that...We would fight but never said really hurtful things to each other. Why now? I've lost a lot of weight and inches. He's been acting shady for the past few months, talking on his cell, hiding his cell, acting distant, starting dumb fights. He's not cheating because were never apart but I suspect he's been talking to someone for sure. So today out of the blue he just left. We didn't even have a fight. He didn't take anything. I called him and he says he's never coming back. When I was trying to find out what the f was going on he says you're a fat b****!. F u and leave me alone. I have to say I'm still in shock. We have kids together and he left me with all the bills and I'm just like WHY? When I said what about the kids, the bills? He said that's your problem now. WTF I can't believe this is the same man I've loved for so long....

Replies

• Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    Wow... I am so sorry. I don't know what else to even say.

That blows my mind.
  • Amalthea_Rose
    Amalthea_Rose Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    wow.. I'm so sorry ..
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Holy *kitten*! That's terrible.

:frown:
  • RobTheGourmet
    RobTheGourmet Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Wow..
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    I am so very sorry,....If I were you I would have a good cry,then get mad!! Damn Mad!,...and take this as a gift to your life! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL,& don't need that toxic retard in your life.. Focus on your kids,and take out the hurt and anger on WORKOUTS! The best revenge is to move forward..move on and look Fab while you do it!!! Best Wishes! Keep yo Head Mama!
  • BIGGGMOMMMA
    BIGGGMOMMMA Posts: 190
    Options
    I've never been through anything like this. I don't know whether to be pissed off, sad, or just I don't know....
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Holy ****.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    Random guess: he thinks you got hot to get some action on the side? He's still a *kitten*, but try counseling if you want to sort this out.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Going through a bad breakup myself. Be glad he showed his true colors before he wasted any more years of your life. Let yourself grieve for a bit, CHANGE THE LOCKS and don't let that jerk back in. Your life will be more peaceful now. I'm hoping both of ours will.

If you want to message me we can trade evil ex stories :D:D:D
  • BeThatMiracle
    BeThatMiracle Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    This guy sounds like a grade A douche. You're gorgeous! He must be suffering from andropause or something.
  • edelique
    edelique Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    wow i'm so sorry. you can pm me if you ever need someone to talk to.
  • CapnGordo
    CapnGordo Posts: 327
    Options
    Do your children a favor and get your legal situation in order ASAP, in the hope that the dirt bag cannot escape his financial obligations to them. Good luck.
  • nmuwildcat
    nmuwildcat Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am terribly sorry. I can't imagine how you feel. :(

I am not what the right thing to do is at this time. Can you possibly hire a lawyer or something? Or if you're feeling absolutely defeated, even seeing a therapist of some sort might help you out. Do you have any family or friends that you're close with? Have you told them yet? They may be able to offer you some comfort at this time.
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Sounds like he did you a favor.

You and your kids don't need that kind of energy in your life.
  • lisaisso
    lisaisso Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    good thoughts to you.
    sounds like you're better off.
    it's a shame your children have to be involved.
    keep working on you, you did nothing wrong.
  • mestacy010
    mestacy010 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Because there are some men who are just pigs, my ex-hubby kind of did the same thing, but it was an actual affair... Then he calls me fat after I have lost weight... Hahaha he's just mad now, because Im attractive again and I don't need/want him
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    I am very sorry.

First thing first...

Get your cash flow right.

Think with your head and not your heart.

Make sure you and your kids... Are ok.
  • Oh2BeMaintaining
    Oh2BeMaintaining Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry that you going through this and I don't know your situation but if my DH told me that I would be at the bank first thing in the morning to empty any and all accounts and second on my list would be to change the locks so he couldn't come back and remove things from the house.

You are in a no win situation, protect yourself and your children from as much damage as you can.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    oh honey... I was called every name under the sun. It hurts and isn't right. Do what's best for you and your kids. Move on. Be happy.
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I've never been through anything like this. I don't know whether to be pissed off, sad, or just I don't know....

I am sorry as well, but sounds like the dude just snapped and lost it. Hopefully something else happened that was the straw that broke the camels back that caused him to just bolt like that. I hope its one of those things where it was done in haste and out of anger and realizes that running away isnt an answer.

If it is this way he is a coward and listen to SoViLicious
This discussion has been closed.