"Your a fat b****!".....

Options

Replies

• JenCatwalk
    JenCatwalk Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are better off without this joke. To leave is one thing, but leaving you with the kids? No man does that to his kids, no matter what.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Wow... how many of the kids are with him? I can't even begin to understand, why.

Make sure. your finances are in order before anything else, cause those kids are going to need you.
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry....

Just cry a little or a lot.

And get ready now. Get a lawyer. Does he have a good income? Property? You need to get all of that.

And don't stop with your dieting, keep it going!
  • WilmaDennis91
    WilmaDennis91 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    That is so terrible. Get a good lawyer and leave him with nothing.. he's just awful.
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! I am sorry to hear you have to deal with such a douch bag. He is definatley up to something and more than likely cheating on you.

If you can afford a lawyer get one or try legal aid. Make sure you get your child support ect.

Change the locks asap!

Have a garage sale or pawn his stuff that he left there. ( he told you its your problem so your doing what you can) Whats left take it to the curb. If he wanted it, he should have taken it.

I think he called you that because he is getting scared of how you are taking care of yourself and wants to hurt your self esteem. Dont let him. I am sure that with kids and bills etc it will be very hard and i hope you can make it work. Just dont let him walk all over you . Make sure you get what you and the kids deserve.

Good luck!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    i dont know what to say....wat a @#$
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    What an utter tool. I'm so sorry. I hate to use clichés, but you're ultimately much, much better off without that kind of influence over your, and your children's lives.

If he comes back, make sure he doesn't see the kids until he's sat down, face-to-face with you and explained calmly why he felt the need to be such a gigantic D1CK.

If you've lost a lot of weight, sounds like a classic case of jealousy to me.
  • Tiffa0909
    Tiffa0909 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I know you are sad and mad but is time to act.

If you have a joint account you need to take a visit to the bank as soon as is open and move half of whatever you have there to an account in your name , you have to make sure your children are provided for. Since is clear he has no intention of doing it willingly , let's hope he has not drained any account that you two may have.

After you do that you need to sit down and think about what you want to do and make a plan of action.
  • RebekahR84
    RebekahR84 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! I am sorry to hear you have to deal with such a douch bag. He is definatley up to something and more than likely cheating on you.

If you can afford a lawyer get one or try legal aid. Make sure you get your child support ect.

Change the locks asap!

Have a garage sale or pawn his stuff that he left there. ( he told you its your problem so your doing what you can) Whats left take it to the curb. If he wanted it, he should have taken it.

I think he called you that because he is getting scared of how you are taking care of yourself and wants to hurt your self esteem. Dont let him. I am sure that with kids and bills etc it will be very hard and i hope you can make it work. Just dont let him walk all over you . Make sure you get what you and the kids deserve.

Good luck!

^^^ THIS THIS THIS! Change the locks, empty the bank accounts, sell his stuff!
  • Siannah
    Siannah Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Oh no, I'm so sorry for you, what a cowardish thing to do, just walk out on you with no explanation and to throw in an insult to top it off as well. What a ****. <- this was meant to read d i c k
  • freemystery
    freemystery Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request! Something similar happened to me and the only way I'm getting through it:

Ruthless prioritization, I have no patience with timewasters. That's a luxury I can no longer afford.
    CHANGE THE LOCKS.
    Seek legal advice, see how much you are entitled to AND what he is entitled to.
    Take everything in your possession that he's not entitled to and sell it for as much as you can get for it. He gave up the right to his stuff when he acted like a spoilt child. You want to act like that? I'll treat you like that.
    Make sure he pays for the children. You didn't create these babies on your own, you had expectations that you would raise these children together. He may now have chickened out of the rewarding aspect of watching them grow and learn but he doesn't get out of paying what they are owed. He is still their father regardless of how much he feels like paying. SCREW HIS FEELINGS he made the decision now you're just executing the inevitable consequences.

It's okay to feel weak or powerless or like the world is spinning out of control but when it counts you need to man up and be bulletproof even if it's just for show. You're the mommy and the daddy now, you know you can do it.
    Never mind him, what his motives were or why he's doing what he's doing. You haven't got time for that nonsense.

GO GIRL!! YOU CAN DO THIS!
  • Poods71
    Poods71 Posts: 502 Member
    Options

Change the locks asap!

Good luck!

^^^ THIS THIS THIS! Change the locks, empty the bank accounts, sell his stuff!

Definitely THIS
  • cruzcrzyMarie
    cruzcrzyMarie Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry. Get an attorney ASAP. I know you said there is no one else, but, I bet there is.
  • abrahamsitososa
    abrahamsitososa Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Not a nice thing to say.
  • tamadrummer001
    tamadrummer001 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am very sorry.

First thing first...

Get your cash flow right.

Think with your head and not your heart.

Make sure you and your kids... Are ok.
    This is the best advice I have seen yet! If he is a person that does not work but collects money, make sure that he cannot in any way access the monies that you have in the bank! Withdraw everything and open new accounts, call all your bill companies and switch payments from the old account to the new and most of all do not allow him in your home any more!

There is something more to this than meets the eye, yes it can be andropause, it can also be drugs, it can be a full blown affair and jealousy because you are taking care of yourself and he can't stand the thought of you losing weight and becoming "more attractive" to other men.

For whatever reason, he is gone and needs to stay that way! I have been cheated on 2 times by women and both times I have packed my things and left. It sucks! It hurts and causes internal strife like no other but you have to be strong and believe in yourself and also protect yourself from the diseases this idiot is now possibly carrying!

Be strong, don't go find any replacements and get your finances in order! After that, maybe some counseling either from your pastor or someone you pay for but you need someone to talk to that is impartial and can just simply be there when you are in need!

Best of luck,
    Brian
  • legreene515
    legreene515 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    He's probably feeling insecure because you lost weight. That said, I agree with the poster who said there's probably something going on that's more than meets the eyes: drugs, affair (emotional or sexual), or depression.

You can always find a reason to stay with someone who is bad for you. People are great at boxing themselves in (including me!). First and foremost: make sure your children are ok. Then look at your finances. Find out if you need to sell or rent a smaller house. Talk to family for support. And hire a good lawyer.

Huge hugs! No one should have to go through this!
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options

Change the locks asap!

Good luck!

^^^^ I complete agree.

What a disgusting way to treat you, I am sorry that you and your kids are going through this.
  • ShrinkingMuslimah
    ShrinkingMuslimah Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm devastated to hear that, there's not much I can say to make you feel any better, but here's my advice, feel free to take it or leave it.

If you believe in God, through whatever religion it may be, turn to God right now, pray for patience, and pray for peace in your heart.

If you don't believe in God turn to whatever Higher Power, Creator, or whatever it is that you believe in, and just ask for patience and peace in your heart.

I know talking about Religion and Spirituality is getting a bit too deep for MFP, but I hope in this particular post people will excuse me for it. It is only my opinion, and only meant to help, not offend anyone's right to choose their religion (or lack thereof).
  • RebekahR84
    RebekahR84 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Just remember, down the line, there's going to be a guy out there who will be really happy that you didn't get back together with your ex-husband.
  • Galathea96
    Galathea96 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    How does the legal situation look like over there? Can you afford legal representation? Does your state offer legal aid? I'd look into all of that and fast. Your county/town's website might have that information so you could check there.

As others have said, make sure to get your financial affairs in order. If there are any joint accounts, check if there's any money left in those and take out what's left and transfer them to new accounts. Depending on the law of your state you might only be entitiled to half though. Document everything since if it comes to separation/divorce proceedings you'll need all of the documentation you can get your hands on to show the courts what's yours.

Does your state/country have separation proceedings? Over here spouses can't just leave their family high and dry. They have to pay child/spousal support even if it's only during a separation. Your state/country might have similar laws and afford you financial protection until or if it comes to divorce.

I'm very sorry this has happened to you. I wish I could help more but I doubt you live in the same jursidiction/country as I do so it would be careless of me to offer you legal advice.
This discussion has been closed.