"Your a fat b****!".....

Options

Replies

• parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry. You must be reeling. Get your legal affairs in order, as was suggested, call someone in your circle of support, see to your children and don't forget to breathe.
  • sbetts2229
    sbetts2229 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    What an *kitten*....... dont know what else to say...that blows me away... Hoping for the best for you and your kids.... you deserve better!!
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    oh my
  • cindylu1962
    cindylu1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I've heard of lots of guys taking a hike after their wives lose weight. They don't know how to handle it so they handle it badly.
    You will find a way. Remember you need to take care of yourself before you can take care of the kids. So keep moving and pretend you're stomping on him with every step!
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    I suspect he has a brain tumor.
  • megabyt23
    megabyt23 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Sounds like someone has become super insecure now that you've been losing weight and feeling more confident. He probably sees you feeling better and more independent/confident, and he feels like he doesn't have control anymore...Don't know the whole context of your relationship, but I would definitely not go after him...Easier said than done...but I'd leave him. Find someone better. You deserve it.
  • Nina1007
    Nina1007 Posts: 150
    Options
    Geez, I'm so sorry this happened to you. But I hope it's as obvious to you as it is to everyone else, that HE is the problem, not you. I know it's scary to think that the last 8 years seems like a waste, but you have your kids and I suspect you wouldn't change that for the world, right. Stay strong girl, this too shall pass.
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    I need to vent please...

In 8 years of marriage he never told me that...We would fight but never said really hurtful things to each other. Why now? I've lost a lot of weight and inches. He's been acting shady for the past few months, talking on his cell, hiding his cell, acting distant, starting dumb fights. He's not cheating because were never apart but I suspect he's been talking to someone for sure. So today out of the blue he just left. We didn't even have a fight. He didn't take anything. I called him and he says he's never coming back. When I was trying to find out what the f was going on he says you're a fat b****!. F u and leave me alone. I have to say I'm still in shock. We have kids together and he left me with all the bills and I'm just like WHY? When I said what about the kids, the bills? He said that's your problem now. WTF I can't believe this is the same man I've loved for so long....

wow not worth your time babe I am so very sorry to hear that.

A wise girl once told me boys are not worth tears when someone broke my heart :'(

I hope you get through this and always know you have your MFP family to rely on xc
  • megabyt23
    megabyt23 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry that you going through this and I don't know your situation but if my DH told me that I would be at the bank first thing in the morning to empty any and all accounts and second on my list would be to change the locks so he couldn't come back and remove things from the house.

You are in a no win situation, protect yourself and your children from as much damage as you can.

This ^^ Do it before he does....
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear this. Take this opportunity to make a fresh start and rebuild your life the way you want it to be. And don't let him shirk his responsibilities for your children!

Best of luck! :flowerforyou:
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    I need to vent please...

In 8 years of marriage he never told me that...We would fight but never said really hurtful things to each other. Why now?

are you absolutely positively sure that the things you said during a fight weren't hurtful to him?
  • sullykat
    sullykat Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    good lord! it sounds like he thinks you did something… or he's making it seem like you did something. I'm certainly not saying you did do something.

This is awful! Stay strong, do what you need to do to make sure things are as stable as they can be for you and your kids right now.
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    cheating is not always physical, it can also be emotional and it sounds to me that he is cheating on you with some else emotionally
  • airforcewife1007
    airforcewife1007 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    What an *kitten*..I know it's hard, but be glad you don't have to put up with his BS anymore. Stay strong and work hard to show him exactly what he could have had if he'd treated you right!
  • kimleverett
    kimleverett Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I know it seems hurtful but, really, is that all he's got? I always figure that with someone my size (I was 100 lbs over wt) "that fat b****" is pretty much the "go to" insult. I am sure you are a beautiful and caring person and it seems like from the outside looking in there are some insecurities going on (maybe on both sides) and the best thing you can do right now is continue to get healthy for your kids. He will either come around or you will evolve to see that he is not worth your effort as a partner, which does not mean that you guys shouldn't continue to be great parents to that brood you have :-). Keep your chin up, this too shall pass (and don't get out the twinkies and try and eat your feelings)
  • BIGGGMOMMMA
    BIGGGMOMMMA Posts: 190
    Options
    My son has been crying for his dad and I just feel devastated for him. But I have already started to cut off his ties. Even if he's having some kind of breakdown he's not coming home again. Thank you so much for the support, this just happened a few hours ago and I don't really have any friends to talk to about this. I'm exhausted and just want to sleep. Why did he ruin my family? Like WHO IS HE?? Thank you again, all your comments really help.
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear this. As someone said in a statement above, he did you a favor. He has shown you his true colors and showed just how hurtful he can be. Don't allow it to happen again and make sure you and your children are going to be okay financially.
  • Kittyvicious1
    Kittyvicious1 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Maybe he has been talking and only talking to other women. Honestly, I have caught my husband chatting. I do not condone itbut I work through it with him. Yeah it hurts but we both have faults but Anything furthur than chatting I draw my line. That is my marriage of 14yrs.

It hurts but it is normal for everyone to fantasize yes you and me also think about othet men as your husband also thinks of other women.
    He should be more considerate of your feelings and not lash out like he did. I dont doubt he is not hiding something, he most likly is. At this point if he comes home sit down and talk to him with the emotions aside and get to the bottom of the problem.
    Then you can decide what is best for your marriage.

On another note do not let this issue discourage you or put you down or unmotivate you ad this has happen to me. Keep workingout and taking care of yourself and kids.

All will be fine and wkout for the best. Good luck
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    My son has been crying for his dad and I just feel devastated for him. But I have already started to cut off his ties. Even if he's having some kind of breakdown he's not coming home again. Thank you so much for the support, this just happened a few hours ago and I don't really have any friends to talk to about this. I'm exhausted and just want to sleep. Why did he ruin my family? Like WHO IS HE?? Thank you again, all your comments really help.

*big hugs* ... Taking care of all the legal, financial, etc details is a very difficult thing to do. Make sure you change all your passwords to any sites if he knew them, also. Cut him off, don't give him the opportunity to further hurt you. I will be praying things work out, I know it stings, but it'll be okay in the end. Promise.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    And you have 7 kids?! Are they all at home? you poor thing. Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.