Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Fit in your 40's (with Pics)

Replies

• SumiblueSumiblue Member Posts: 1,584 Member Member Posts: 1,584 Member
    jayemes wrote: »
    @Sumiblue I can't decide what's better - the awesome definition in your back and shoulders, your outfit or your haircut! I want them all! Total inspiration :smiley:

44 and 18 pounds down but still another 20 to go - plus a lot of weights. Then I'll be back here to post some pics myself!

Aw, thank you!
  • Nykkismommy21Nykkismommy21 Member Posts: 224 Member Member Posts: 224 Member
    I turned 44 this week. And sweet Jeebuz, that's a big pic...
    6ht0ds99jvzh.jpg

If I can have that beautiful body when I am your age ,I would be forever grateful. That body is gorgeous!! Wowwzers.
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep__BlahBlah_BlackSheep_ Member Posts: 2,117 Member Member Posts: 2,117 Member
    I turned 44 this week. And sweet Jeebuz, that's a big pic...
    6ht0ds99jvzh.jpg

If I can have that beautiful body when I am your age ,I would be forever grateful. That body is gorgeous!! Wowwzers.

Thank you so much!! <3
  • jelizabeth713jelizabeth713 Member Posts: 98 Member Member Posts: 98 Member
    @Brabo_Grip WOW!!!!! Amazing work, excellent transformation! You look great!!
  • inquilter01inquilter01 Member Posts: 15 Member Member Posts: 15 Member
    I like seeing all this motivation for 40-somethings. Unfortunately I have fallen into that trap of I'm older so it doesn't matter anymore. I hit it in my late 30's and am now 41. I have tried off and on to do something but that thought still comes back. Any thoughts on what finally made you realize that it didn't have to be that way?