Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Fit in your 40's (with Pics)

Replies

• swebb1103swebb1103 Member Posts: 200 Member Member Posts: 200 Member
    Shutterfly_Share_6.jpg

Not sure if this pic will work - it is my profile picture. The two pictures were taken almost exactly a year apart. The before picture is me with my husband on vacation. The after is me and my best friend/mentor/workout buddy after a 10k run. I didn't realize how heavy I was until I found the picture and realized the dates on them.....
  • brookielawbrookielaw Member Posts: 819 Member Member Posts: 819 Member
    9ch2y4hlabtc.jpeg
    Started last year age 46. Never looking back. Bring on the muscles kl2i7m4j7iid.jpeg
    4p2vzdyj572r.jpeg

So. Very. Awesome!
    GUN SHOW!
  • middlehaitchmiddlehaitch Member Posts: 8,348 Member Member Posts: 8,348 Member
    I do love your shoulders @quiksylver296. I mean I do love the whole of you, but I am a shoulder drooler, and your are wonderful.

Cheers, h.
  • quiksylver296quiksylver296 Member, Premium Posts: 28,074 Member Member, Premium Posts: 28,074 Member
    I do love your shoulders @quiksylver296. I mean I do love the whole of you, but I am a shoulder drooler, and your are wonderful.

Cheers, h.

I'm a bit vain about them myself! ;)

And thanks, haitch. Complements from you mean a lot!
  • Stud47Stud47 Member Posts: 364 Member Member Posts: 364 Member
    Wao nice tread you guys are all inspiring. Im 48 yo Man and not fit right now but i will and will post my progress here soon. I'm 187 lbs (friday 3th 2018) and my goal is 155 to 160 lbs.

Lets make this tread Always updaded.

40s rocks!
    edited August 2018
  • mojonahmojonah Member Posts: 92 Member Member Posts: 92 Member
    Btw I had eight kids with that body with oldest being 28 and youngest being 5 so plastic surgery did help me a little

Congrats on a great journey.
  • mojonahmojonah Member Posts: 92 Member Member Posts: 92 Member

Congrats on a great job. Amazing what we can achieve.