Replies

• KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,511 Member
    edited February 2021
    Wow! You look absolutely amazing!!!

Thank you very much! :smiley:
    JDiMascola wrote: »
    You are amazing! Keep it up!!

Thank you! There are a lot of amazing success stories on here!

• J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    197 in the first pic to current weight of 160 and losing steadily. My goal is 140 by July 1, 2021. My 45th birthday! 😁

Nice job. Also, sick shirt.
  • jeichelb83
    jeichelb83 Posts: 172 Member
    Daaaaaammmmn, thanks everyone for sharing! I've got just a little over two years to go before the midlife crisis level, but you guys (and gals), give me so much hope that it can be done. Thank you!
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,159 Member
    << 47 and always work in progress
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    edited May 2021
    I posted in this thread 3 years ago and am happy to report that I’m still in maintenance, which makes it 7+ years since I lost 43 lbs and went from obese and sedentary to fit and active. <3 Loving my 40’s!!! <3

Before I carried a lot of weight around my middle, after losing I got my waist back...

My true passion is trail running...

You look terrific! Do you always run barefoot?
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Nice work, my friends! We're gonna get older. We might as well look and feel awesome while doing it... B)
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    charmmeth wrote: »
    I posted in this thread 3 years ago and am happy to report that I’m still in maintenance, which makes it 7+ years since I lost 43 lbs and went from obese and sedentary to fit and active. <3 Loving my 40’s!!! <3

Before I carried a lot of weight around my middle, after losing I got my waist back...

My true passion is trail running...

You look terrific! Do you always run barefoot?

Thanks :) I run without shoes whenever I can, I prefer it that way! But when it isn’t ideal (for example due to temperatures, terrain or debris) then I wear very thin flexible 4mm diy sandals that are tied to my foot with a single lace, it’s the next best thing to going barefoot. I ran a fantastic 10K just this morning to get out before the ground gets too hot since it’s now in the 90’s where I live B)

You continue to inspire and I love your new profile picture! So pretty
  • FPlanner2021
    FPlanner2021 Posts: 44 Member
    bbandme wrote: »
    yoc3b8ujrix0.jpeg
    1ozih684ri6u.jpeg

Age 47
    Before 160lbs 31/12/2020
    After 147lbs 30/04/2021

Lots of walking, cut out sugar

Looking amazing... Way to go.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!