Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Fit in your 40's (with Pics)

Replies

• KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,668 Member
    edited February 2021
    Wow! You look absolutely amazing!!!

Thank you very much! :smiley:
    JDiMascola wrote: »
    You are amazing! Keep it up!!

Thank you! There are a lot of amazing success stories on here!

• J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,540 Member
    197 in the first pic to current weight of 160 and losing steadily. My goal is 140 by July 1, 2021. My 45th birthday! 😁

Nice job. Also, sick shirt.
  • jeichelb83
    jeichelb83 Posts: 172 Member
    Daaaaaammmmn, thanks everyone for sharing! I've got just a little over two years to go before the midlife crisis level, but you guys (and gals), give me so much hope that it can be done. Thank you!
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,161 Member
    << 47 and always work in progress
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    edited May 2021
    I posted in this thread 3 years ago and am happy to report that I’m still in maintenance, which makes it 7+ years since I lost 43 lbs and went from obese and sedentary to fit and active. <3 Loving my 40’s!!! <3

Before I carried a lot of weight around my middle, after losing I got my waist back...

My true passion is trail running...

You look terrific! Do you always run barefoot?
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Nice work, my friends! We're gonna get older. We might as well look and feel awesome while doing it... B)
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    charmmeth wrote: »
    I posted in this thread 3 years ago and am happy to report that I’m still in maintenance, which makes it 7+ years since I lost 43 lbs and went from obese and sedentary to fit and active. <3 Loving my 40’s!!! <3

Before I carried a lot of weight around my middle, after losing I got my waist back...

My true passion is trail running...

You look terrific! Do you always run barefoot?

Thanks :) I run without shoes whenever I can, I prefer it that way! But when it isn’t ideal (for example due to temperatures, terrain or debris) then I wear very thin flexible 4mm diy sandals that are tied to my foot with a single lace, it’s the next best thing to going barefoot. I ran a fantastic 10K just this morning to get out before the ground gets too hot since it’s now in the 90’s where I live B)

You continue to inspire and I love your new profile picture! So pretty
  • FPlanner2021
    FPlanner2021 Posts: 44 Member
    bbandme wrote: »
    yoc3b8ujrix0.jpeg
    1ozih684ri6u.jpeg

Age 47
    Before 160lbs 31/12/2020
    After 147lbs 30/04/2021

Lots of walking, cut out sugar

Looking amazing... Way to go.
  • mk820820
    mk820820 Posts: 49 Member
    Wow
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!