Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.

No diet or exercise

Options
Angall08
Angall08 Posts: 148 Member
Have any of you tried to lose weight without diet or exercise, such as taking diet pills, using body wraps, or even as crazy as freezing your body to get thin. If you have tried a different method what was it and did it help?

Replies

• gamerbabe14
    gamerbabe14 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    No
  • PrincessMel72
    PrincessMel72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    What she said ^^^^^^
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    Options
    Angall08 wrote: »
    Have any of you tried to lose weight without diet or exercise, such as taking diet pills, using body wraps, or even as crazy as freezing your body to get thin. If you have tried a different method what was it and did it help?

From what I've read, the freeze treatment is a less invasive or non-invasive version of lipo. It's also less expensive.

I may look into it once I get near my target weight and stay there for a while.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Nope.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    NEVER. It takes hard work not a pill.
  • Angall08
    Angall08 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You're asking on a diet and excersise site......seriously what do you think.

I was simply asking if it's ever worked for other people. I personally don't think it works but everyone is different. I haven't tried other stuff but other people have.