WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JUNE 2017

Options
1868788899092»

Replies

• mavisjones58
    mavisjones58 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, it's been awhile, maybe a couple of months. Every time I think things are going to slow down for awhile, they just ramp back up. Hoping that I can find some balance during the second half of the year and get back to healthy habits / routines that stick no matter how crazy life gets.
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    mavis hey there, don't forget to look for the new July thread that Barbie has set up for the new month. See you there! NYKAREN
  • JennieLeeAustin
    JennieLeeAustin Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Good Morning All! Happy Canada Day to all the ladies "Up North".

Dana- Thanks for the info. I will try the word doc. idea. This morning the ratty little stinker seems to be having no issues. Go figure. Maybe it's more operator error than computer glitch. That wouldn't surprise me since I am a total moron when it comes to technology. I still miss party lines, pay phones and tin foil on the rabbit ears!

I love the picture of your little man. Sad he had to pass. It hurts when we lose our fur babies.

Allie- You are finding out just how strong you really are. You don't need a nozzle in your life making you feel inadequate. Keep your head held high and don't let a bitter root take hold. Remember, anger really only hurts the person that is feeling it, not the person it's directed at. Look at this as the second and best stage of your life and enjoy it!

Pip- What can I say? Just reading everything you do makes me feel exhausted. Where do you get all the energy?

Beth – Waving hi. Hope your son is doing better now that he's seen the Doctor.

Waving hi to Kate, Heather, Lenora, Joyce, Kelly, Cherie (Great Job!), Carol, Katla (? not sure of the name, so if I offend it isn't intentional) and Lanette, Jenn and Machka. If I forgot some one, it isn't you it's me. Having a hard time remembering everyone on here.

Also waving hi to anyone else that's new or returning.

Jennie, Stafford, Virginia

• barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,920 Member
    Options

Here is the link to the new thread for July
    community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10572483/women-ages-50-for-july-2017/p1?new=1

Don't forget to bookmark the new thread so you can find it easily.

<3 Barbie from beautiful NW Washington just across the water from Canada