Help! Bridesmaid dress doesn't fit. 2 weeks to go..

Options
Getting it taken out isn't an option right now. Already had it taken in from losing weight prior and now it's too tight. The zipper does go up but barely and feel like if I move at all it may rip. I have 2 weeks to go. I hate crash type diets but any advice or similar stories??

Replies

• rjan91
    rjan91 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Do low carb for 2 weeks.
  • 150poundsofme
    150poundsofme Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    A tailor at the cleaners can add a panel to it. Maybe the store where you bought it has some of the same fabric. Though you did say you didn't want to go that route. Like 35 years ago when getting fitted for a bridesmaid dress, I told the seamstress to make it like 2 or 3 sizes smaller. She did. I didn't lose the weight. She had to add a panel to it. You need to feel comfortable in it to be able to dance, eat and have fun for those hours. Can you get a camisole in the same color and wear it underneath or where one of those shrugs?
  • Rozzer84
    Rozzer84 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Have you tried flexible eating? I lost 5 lbs in a week just by having my macros in the correct balance. It's great because you don't have to give up carbs! :-)
  • kuksabs
    kuksabs Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Try the GM diet, it will definitely help to lose weight fast. Basically this is a low carb and calorie deficit diet which truly helped me. Google for more info on that.
    I tried so hard exercising and eating under my calorie goal, still struggled to lose weight. GM diet kick started my initial weight loss.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Ketogenic.... cuts a lot of water weight