Volume Eaters Thread

Options

Replies

• psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    Tried the cookies with PBfit. Only thing was added some vanilla. Good, but needed sweeter for my taste. Otherwise 8 our of 10
  • babysaffy
    babysaffy Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • goo927
    goo927 Posts: 19 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    So comforting to know I’m not the only one who eats this way. Thank you all for your comments
  • psychod787
    Options
    goo927 wrote: »
    So comforting to know I’m not the only one who eats this way. Thank you all for your comments

It has helped me. The godfathers, raver and Pong are amazing. For me it's a WOE inside a WOE. I can be flexible. Some days when i am just ravenous, high bulk. On days not so much, less bulk. It helps! Lol so far...
  • Kalex1975
    Kalex1975 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Looks like I am about to get banned from here, just like golfer did me thinks, because someone did not like a comment I made in a thread. Cool with me.

Last night I made this huge stir fry dinner. Two full plates for under 300cal total.
    Mixed seafood, large zuccini, pack shiratake noodles, mushrooms, celery, onion and pre made general tao sauce.

Sucks about the potential banning... I appreciate you and your comments!

• psychod787
    Options
    What? Banned? Raise the flag of war!
  • alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Looks like I am about to get banned from here, just like golfer did me thinks, because someone did not like a comment I made in a thread. Cool with me.

Last night I made this huge stir fry dinner. Two full plates for under 300cal total.
    Mixed seafood, large zuccini, pack shiratake noodles, mushrooms, celery, onion and pre made general tao sauce.

Hey i make something similar all the time! Stir fry is the easiest way for me to cook veggies going bad!
  • redcase
    redcase Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Just like the other 10000 posts that occur each and every day.

No kidding, 3/4 of what I read is not on topic. That sucks, sorry.

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    psychod787 wrote: »
    What? Banned? Raise the flag of war!

Wait what?! How do you know that pinggolfer was banned? I didn't know we could be banned without flagrantly going against the rules or doing something bad lol.
  • widgit808
    widgit808 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I have been here long enough to see many many good posters and contributors just simply quit posting and go away.

Anyone else has a block on how many replies they can do? ;)

m4yicp6jwjrg.jpg

Wow, this is ridiculous! You r a great contibutor of interesting items and helpful insights on many of the threads i follow. I will be quite dissapointed if u get banned and we no longer get to see your posts! 😖
  • psychod787
    Options
    widgit808 wrote: »
    I have been here long enough to see many many good posters and contributors just simply quit posting and go away.

m4yicp6jwjrg.jpg

Wow, this is ridiculous! You r a great contibutor of interesting items and helpful insights on many of the threads i follow. I will be quite dissapointed if u get banned and we no longer get to see your posts! 😖

Surprised my sarcastic kitten backside has not been banned... opps better say something volume related.. brocoli good... oreos bad... well good...
  • iowalinda
    iowalinda Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Well some ppl are way too sensitive on here, and the moderators are doing their "job". Post was not offensive but apparantly it "was not on topic and did not provide any good info / help to the OP". I was told. Just like the other 10000 posts that occur each and every day.
    I already cannot start a new thread anywhere so..........

Good grief, what is going on here? Hopefully they don't ruin a perfectly good forum.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options

m4yicp6jwjrg.jpg

I have. It's very temporary. Like, minutes.
    Hope you don't get banned.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    psychod787 wrote: »
    widgit808 wrote: »

m4yicp6jwjrg.jpg

Surprised my sarcastic kitten backside has not been banned... opps better say something volume related.. brocoli good... oreos bad... well good...

:D

Oreos are only bad if it’s something like Swedish Fish.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »

m4yicp6jwjrg.jpg

Anyone make any great recipes lately?
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    @crazyravr that looks awesome. Googled, does this look about right?
    https://www.themediterraneandish.com/shakshuka-recipe/
  • kelly_c_77
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »

m4yicp6jwjrg.jpg

Anyone make any great recipes lately?

I haven't had anything new recently. I'm a creature of habit.
  • kelly_c_77
    Options
    We need the recipes!! Don't get banned!!
  • psychod787
    Options
    Bump....
  • redcase
    redcase Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I found these at my local FreshCo this week, I don't think they are new though. Not a bad size for 110 calories, they are much closer to a large tortilla wrap then a small one.

GFWraps_Spinach_Light_240x400.jpg

Not sure I'll be able to find them again because they stock stuff so randomly there.

Also, I'm addicted to that Kohlrabi, but I wish I could spiralize it myself, I just can't find it anywhere as an actual vegetable.