• ck2d
    ck2d Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Day 19 done.
    It's starting to get serious...
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Day 19 done. My knees are starting to crunch...ugh. Once the crunching turns to pain I'm done, but I should be able to finish the challenge. If I separate things I can do it- I'd just rather not. Just about 2/3 finished. Keep on going!
  • ck2d
    Options
    Check your form. Look on youtube for tutorials to make sure your position is right. For instance, when you squat, you're legs should be angled out, your knees shouldn't touch.
  • ck2d
    Options
    Day 20 done.
  • SheilaCali
    Options
    Day 20 done, and after an hour of yoga. Thanks God we had a squat rest day today. I've seen videos of squats with toes forward and toes out. Not sure which is best, as both camps think they're right. I've been doing both kinds lately. I'm definitely keeping my knees behind my toes though. 10 days left, ck2d- we got this (I think?)!
  • ck2d
    Options
    So far so good. I keep expecting to hit a wall. lol
  • LotusCass
    LotusCass Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Day 15 done! I did 40+ weighted lunges and 25 push-ups in a pump class today and I don't know how many weighted squats. I just did a few extra of each tonight as my legs were already killing me.
  • SheilaCali
    Options
    LotusCass wrote: »
    Day 15 done! I did 40+ weighted lunges and 25 push-ups in a pump class today and I don't know how many weighted squats. I just did a few extra of each tonight as my legs were already killing me.

That's pretty impressive! Sounds like you'll be sore in the morning.

• SheilaCali
    Options
    Day 21 done, with some pushups just for "fun". Every day from here on out will be a record # of pushups for me.
  • ck2d
    Options
    Day 21 done.
  • ck2d
    Options
    Day 22 done.
    The squats are getting rough on my back. I'm going to have to take another look at my form....
  • SheilaCali
    Options
    Day 22 done. I think 100 squats in a day aren't what my (or anyone else's) back likes either. Combined with all those lunges too. I did some extra pushups for extra credit. I want to get to 40. I'm doing 5 at a time, then 10-20 squats and lunges and crunches- times whatever. Definitely getting sweaty now. I think I can make it until the end, but I'll be glad when it's over. The crunches have been the easiest of all 4 exercises, but it's still nice to get a day off today.
  • SheilaCali
    Options
    Day 23 done. Had to split everything up but the crunches. Whew, my quads are burnin'. One week left!
  • ck2d
    Options
    Day 23 done.
  • SheilaCali
    Options
    Day 24 done- yeah, squat rest day! Keep on plugging along ck2d and others, we're in the home stretch.
  • ck2d
    Options
    Day 24 done.
    Took a lot less time without the squats it seemed.
  • ck2d
    Options
    Day 25 done.
  • SheilaCali
    Options
    Day 25 done. Did 1/2 regular squats, other 1/2 sumo squats with weights. I figured that was fair. It's my challenge and I can play around. I'm still sweaty and breathless- perfect. 5 day countdown...the best for last!
  • ck2d
    Options
    Day 26 done.
  • SheilaCali
    Options
    Day 26 done! I'm surprised at how "easy" the pushups were. I'm still doing "girly" ones, but I've been cranking them out 10 at a time. Wow, that's a big improvement. I'm going to start modifying them to work them into "guy" ones- on my toes. Hope to get it done in a month or 2. Now if I could just lose the 3 pounds I gained last week...