How's your book?

Options
124»

Replies

• angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    The Life Changing Magic of Not Giving a *kitten* was just sort of 'meh.' Lots of questionable language and basically lots of encouragement to decline invitations to things that most people go to out of politeness.
    I just finished "a man called ove" and it was great
    I've just started this one now. It's sort of annoying me how he keeps repeating the same gripes over and over but we'll see how it goes.

Keep on with it, its heart warming and great,

okay fine, that was pretty cute
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    American Rust, a novel by Philipp Meyer. It's dark at times, but I like the story and the characters because it's set in a time and a place that I experienced (the rust belt in Western Pennsylvania - the closing of the steel mills).

sw00gifz0x85.jpg
  • asianolikeyou
    asianolikeyou Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    "Death By Black Hole" - excellent read, you should pick it up if you haven't already
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    The Life Changing Magic of Not Giving a *kitten* was just sort of 'meh.' Lots of questionable language and basically lots of encouragement to decline invitations to things that most people go to out of politeness.
    I've just started this one now. It's sort of annoying me how he keeps repeating the same gripes over and over but we'll see how it goes.

Wasnt it??? There was a movie but it wasnt that good
  • Ay_posty
    Ay_posty Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I just finished the I Hunt Killers series. It's a total mind *kitten* and impeccably written. If you get a change pick it up, you won't be disappointed.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options

Wasnt it??? There was a movie but it wasnt that good

Aww that's disappointing. There's a lot of potential
  • tristen_828
    tristen_828 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Finishing All The Missing Girls and ugh. I wish they would just get to the point all ready.