Anyone trying to lose 50+ pounds?

Replies

• Jtrinitym
    Jtrinitym Posts: 10 Member
    Lost 6.5lbs in my 2 days detox, starting today the 4 Days Wonder Diet and exercise 3-4xs per week. Going to walk 20 city blocks after work 2-3xs wk, I work on the 11 floors so going to walk it down daily 2xs per day, and at home 2xs wk do 30-60mins of low impact cardio exercises.
    No Pain No Gain!!!
  • mandysfinch
    mandysfinch Posts: 8 Member
    edited July 2017
    feel free to add me anyone on the list more motivation together the better. just turned 40 and ive got 70lbs to lose
  • SaraydaB
    SaraydaB Posts: 120 Member
    I want to lose at least 60 pounds.

17 so far

Started at 204
    Now 187

Feel free to add
  • KimsHealthJourney
    KimsHealthJourney Posts: 15 Member
    I'm down 50 from my heaviest weight. I still have around 70 to go! Please feel free to add me!!! We can do this!!! One day and one step at a time!!! <3
  • Jtrinitym
    Good Morning everyone!!!

How's your diet & exercise plans going along?
    As a matter of fact let's not use the word "diet or dieting" but call it "Healthy Journey or Health Care".
    As we each journey thru this wonderful better you, remember to look deep inside of yourself and give yourself the best that you can, also bring out your spirituality and pray to your personal religion for the strength & support.
    God bless you all & amen!

Josie
  • cj94404
    cj94404 Posts: 154 Member
    SaraydaB wrote: »
    I want to lose at least 60 pounds.

17 so far

Started at 204
    Now 187

Feel free to add

You exactly me but 17 lbs lighter! :smile:
  • rtwrachel
    rtwrachel Posts: 1 Member
    I started with a goal to loose 65lbs but changed that to 85lbs in the long term. Lost 30 lbs last fall, then took time off while living abroad for 6 months--only gained 5 lbs. Now back on MFP and back to my 30lbs loss. Now it's time to step it up. Would like to loose 35 to get to my first stage goal by Christmas (or by my birthday next April). Now that my loss rate has slowed, I'm gonna need support!
  • smartparker
    smartparker Posts: 7 Member
    I'm wanting to drop about 50-60 pounds, but I have a horrible problem with follow through and sticking with things, esp. activities that feel like a chore, such as working out.
  • Amethystwolf
    Amethystwolf Posts: 50 Member
    I have about 80lbs to lose, and I am just getting started as I had a baby 6.5 weeks ago. You can add me if you want ;)
  • NR81206
    NR81206 Posts: 54 Member
    I'm trying to lose 50-60# , I've lost 20# so far. Feel free to add me! I Could always use more support!
  • dianarh28
    dianarh28 Posts: 79 Member
    I'm down 16 of the 65 i need to lose. anyone can add me . Support is good :)
  • Jesssicurrr
    Jesssicurrr Posts: 3 Member
    Yesssss! I have about 55-60 pounds to re-lose again. I lost it all before, but gained it back after some hard times.. :( so I'm back on it again to lose it all and keep it off for good this time! Anyone feel free to add me! Love to have support from people having a similar goal as me and actually wanna work for it!
  • duebedm
    duebedm Posts: 127 Member
    Looking at dropping a total of 120-130. Always need some friends!
  • Beckybee120
    Beckybee120 Posts: 4 Member
    I have 50lbs to lose exactly so feel free to add me too. I also log daily x
  • mcafton
    mcafton Posts: 190 Member
    my goal is around 50.... Or 40. lost like 18 so far give it take.
  • craftedbydesign
    craftedbydesign Posts: 15 Member
    Can I join in? I'd love some like minded friends! I'm needing to drop 118#. I'm mama to 7 & need to remember to cook for me (Celiac with other allergies) and take time for me. With 7 kids, its busy and the 2 year old twins are BUSY!
  • Jtrinitym
    Good Morning Everyone!
  • brentleyann1
    brentleyann1 Posts: 37 Member
    I need to lose 67 lbs. I've lost 3 so far but I've just started. I don't actually have anyone in real life to keep me accountable. They all think it's fine. :( I'll love some friends on here. :smile:
  • ceejayrush
    ceejayrush Posts: 9 Member
    Just started my journey.
  • HRHJoDee
    HRHJoDee Posts: 20 Member
    edited July 2017
    Hi Brandiperkey: I'm 5'8" tall and I'm not sure how much I weigh - it could be between 215 and 225 pounds. Ordered a scale on amazon and it comes sometime Monday. I want to lose 50 pounds in the next 9 months. Happy to support you and everyone else giving it consistent effort. WE CAN DO THIS! :)

I'm planning on cutting out desserts and not adding artificial sugars in iced or hot tea, either; and cutting down on the daily carb intake too.
    No more Cheesecake Factory! No more half bag of Chica's chips twice a day!
    No more Trader Joe's almond ring coffeecake or sugar & carb laden Captain Crunch or Lucky Charms cereals!
    No more 8 ounces+ of white rice at the local Chinese food restaurant!