Going to lose 100lbs.

Options
1235»

Replies

• natesmith63g
    natesmith63g Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This *kitten* suuuucccccckkkkkssss, I'm new to this , but I'm going to stick with it .
  • rawrrgenn
    rawrrgenn Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I've got close to 100lbs to lose too. I'm 5'4'' and started with keto about a year ago at 260lbs. I've recently started to eat mostly vegetarian at 214lbs and my goal weight would be in the 120s :smile:
  • MelanieAnne84
    MelanieAnne84 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey I am currently at 305.4 and want to be around 180 or somewheres where my body is happy and healthy. Please add me and you have permission to call me out on my food lol fyi I have no idea how to add people?
  • amaggio2
    amaggio2 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    One day at a time everyone!
  • micahcomedia
    micahcomedia Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Same!
  • amaggio2
    Options
    Update, I have been under 400lbs for the first time in a long time. over 40lbs lost. Knees, feet are feeling alot better..thank you Jesus!!! 60lbs left to my 100... How is everyone else doing?
  • missfitme24
    missfitme24 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    As of today, I am 100lbs from my target weight and 10lbs down! I've never felt like it was possible to lose this weight, but I'm doing it! Keep it up, guys; its possible.
  • hughjazz74
    hughjazz74 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I could certainly lose 100 and still be healthy but I'm looking to start with a 40 lb goal. Looking for all the ideas and encouragement out there. I'm doing a 'mayo diet' type diet and exercise of walking, elliptical and some basic strength stuff.
  • SaraMakingChanges
    SaraMakingChanges Posts: 178 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Hi everyone, hope you are all doing good. I've connected with some of you and sent invites to most that I've seen posting. Please feel free to add me. I have to lose at least 200 pounds from my starting weight but 100 is my first goal and I'm 38 pounds down!!! It took me a long time to finally put all the great advice and tips/tricks that I've received over my life into practice and to see that they actually work! Darn I wish hindsight wasn't so clear. What was I waiting for? Oh well, I firmly believe in not living in the past or letting regrets weigh you down. So I'm just going to kick some butt in the future! I'm excited to find that as the weight leaves me, I am feeling hopeful and even dare I say energetic? (At times lol). Just wanted to say hi and high five! You are doing amazing! You are an inspiration to others! You can make a miracle happen! Sending love and support to you all. ❤️
  • amaggio2
    Options
    Great job Sara!!!! I am hoping tomorrow morning to be at 50lbs lost!!!! I hope you all are doing great! let us know your progress.
  • NicoleMckenzie2017
    NicoleMckenzie2017 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Starting @ 185 and aiming to reach my goal of 150 in five months. Good luck everyone!
  • Lilpeas2
    Lilpeas2 Posts: 12 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Loving this thread! A lot of people are in my boat! I have over 100 pounds to lose and would love any support I could get!
  • Rickster1967
    Rickster1967 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna reach out to as many of the people on this thread as I can
  • amaggio2
    Options
    How is everyones progress!! I hit 55lbs so far!! lets talk
  • amaggio2
    Options
    Hope everyone had a great day yesterday!
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    Another Washintonian here. I live close to that place people just cannot pronounce and you know the one. :p I have been on my journey since Oct. 1st, but I have about 40lbs to lose.

Great job so far and it seems you are on your way to your goal.

51yo
    Highest weight 235lbs Dec 1st 2016
    CW 212lbs
    Goal weight 170-180lbs

I was 180lbs in 1991 when I got out of the Army.
    I have not weighed 170lbs since well I think I was 13yo.
  • amaggio2
    Options
    Great to see you! Either puyallup or sequim..lol
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    amaggio2 wrote: »
    Great to see you! Either puyallup or sequim..lol

P U all up ;-) yep
  • davidmilmine9
    davidmilmine9 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in -- aiming to lose 100 lbs -- I'm Canadian -- in Ontario - my Naturopath suggested using this app to aid my journey and to get the downloads so we can review when I go in. I'm 62, recently retired, live music if all types especially Celtic -- and I play piano, guitar, all basses and the bagpipes. I'd live to be friends with others on a similar journey.
  • amaggio2
    Options
    You got this David!