Options

Replies

• JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    tiny_rick wrote: »
    Yes while we dine at a 5* restaurant that I booked, sipping £1000 a bottle of champagne, listening to your favourite band that I booked for you. That's when I'll ask how is your credit? You able to split the bill with your below average score, if its perfect we can drive off into the sunset in my Porche, that I have on finance.....

LIES. You clearly don't have a porsche since you missed the "s."

looks like someone isn't going on a fantacy date

Not one that includes a ride in a porsche anyways lol

how about a motorcycle? You should see the way my big thumbs can grip the throttle

Does it have a sidecar and do you have a pair of old-timey goggles I can wear? That's the dream.

well for myself

10152447_10152328898657431_1694796572_n.jpg

I'll let the dog sit on my lap. I LOVE dogs.

Seriously - I'm much more concerned with whether my potential date is a dog person than what his credit score is.

Dog haters need not apply.
  • animatorswearbras
    animatorswearbras Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I'd run a country mile if someone asked me this before a first or even a tenth date, sure ask before you move in together or commit to a partner in any financially compromising way, but seriously you're going to be turned down by a lot of people regardless of credit history who think it's inappropriately creepy, personal and rude. Same goes for any invasive snooping of finances like asking someones wage and assets.

Seriously if a guy asked me this the first things that would pop into my head would be, gold digger, paranoid control freak, criminal or c-c-c-combo of those. :sweat_smile:
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    i have undateably bad credit.

giphy.gif
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    i have undateably bad credit.

giphy.gif

Come on now, I'd choo-choo-choose you.

aw!

tumblr_njrex7m5c51s94tiro1_1280.png
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    2051c171b3513482bd65f3bd19bfae302700bfbb3af040f5fd29b12d57481a90.jpg
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Friend and i discussed this and although im not into money it may help weed out some weirdos...thoughts?

Would you mind if he asked for yours? Along that same thought process, are you willing to sign a Pre-Nup?
  • Monkey_Business
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSc0Cv1fl1ddki2g9kap6vg9YuGGDjlQXrRsA7_drwQaZNOvQz1Gw
  • Monkey_Business
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSVrcLuOx25RqsDpTYFtzL4bWe6RCvDgs4xfdrVsWkJwwYlAn8Uw
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    JeepHair77 wrote: »
    Yes while we dine at a 5* restaurant that I booked, sipping £1000 a bottle of champagne, listening to your favourite band that I booked for you. That's when I'll ask how is your credit? You able to split the bill with your below average score, if its perfect we can drive off into the sunset in my Porche, that I have on finance.....

LIES. You clearly don't have a porsche since you missed the "s."

looks like someone isn't going on a fantacy date

Not one that includes a ride in a porsche anyways lol

how about a motorcycle? You should see the way my big thumbs can grip the throttle

Does it have a sidecar and do you have a pair of old-timey goggles I can wear? That's the dream.

well for myself

10152447_10152328898657431_1694796572_n.jpg

I'll let the dog sit on my lap. I LOVE dogs.

Seriously - I'm much more concerned with whether my potential date is a dog person than what his credit score is.

Dog haters need not apply.

Absolutely! Must love dogs!

Mmhmm but what happens when animal shelters start basing adoption eligibility on credit score?
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Not sure how accurate Credit Karma is, but I get emails from their customer service reps all the time wanting me to hit them up if I'm ever in the area.
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I like to do this so I know who's identity is worth stealing.

LOL ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!