• Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    this is deep :/

That's what she said....
  • JeanieWww
    JeanieWww Posts: 4,037 Member
    Options
    My sister married a man 20+ years her senior. They have been married for 20+ years. It CAN work. Depends on the individuals.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    lookat6 wrote: »
    i dont know if this is true but i kinda agree with healthy its odd to dicuss childrens sex lives dont u think ?

Well I'm just being honest I told her if she wanted to have sex at least let it be someone near her age or wait for the right one. He wants something young and inexperienced. I told her imagine getting married and your husband says "I wish I was your first" he will be disappointed so she needs to think about who she's having sex with

Okay come on now, I can't believe there are people like this out there... Where do they come from...?

Anyhow I've got a workout to finish...
  • carb_killer1
    carb_killer1 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    id like to stay but jesse has to finish his work out and i need to watch giggles
  • PikaJoyJoy
    PikaJoyJoy Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I don't think the OP is real... The whole virginity comment sets of my Bs detector...

I am real and serious I told her if she is going to have sex either wait until marriage or until she finds someone near her age

Because somehow having sex and possibly getting pregnant is going to be better if she does it with someone closer to her age? What? No. lol.

But go ahead and keep trying to micromanage her life. It's one thing to advise and express your concern, it's another to be controlling and trying to run her life. When she ends up running away to live with this guy and possibly making worse life decisions, I'm sure it'll be super satisfying when you get to tell all your friends and other family that you were right. (/sarcasm)
  • carb_killer1
    Options
    JeanieWww wrote: »
    My sister married a man 20+ years her senior. They have been married for 20+ years. It CAN work. Depends on the individuals.

Very rarely do age gaps work out

my parents are 17 yrs apart js
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    id like to stay but jesse has to finish his work out and i need to watch giggles

Awesome :kissing_heart:
    You know studies show when women are watching, men show less fatigue, work harder, and have more energy... Probably better protein synthesis too haha!
  • schtump
    schtump Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You're daughter is a full blown adult. End of story.

But as long as she's under my roof it's my business who comes to pick her up from my address

Nope. You are allowed to be weary, you are allowed to have an adult conversation about the relationship with her, but you can't really stop her. No good will come from any other action. It will only create a divide. Your daughter has found someone with which to spend her time, even if nothing comes of it she is learning valuable tools in how to be in an adult relationship, and that deserves your respect.

I'm 8 years older than my wife and the two of use met when we were a little older than your daughter is now. Sometimes the people that you want to spend time with aren't the same age as you.

That said, good luck to you and to her.
  • PikaJoyJoy
    PikaJoyJoy Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    PikaJoyJoy wrote: »
    I don't think the OP is real... The whole virginity comment sets of my Bs detector...

I am real and serious I told her if she is going to have sex either wait until marriage or until she finds someone near her age

Because somehow having sex and possibly getting pregnant is going to be better if she does it with someone closer to her age? What? No. lol.

But go ahead and keep trying to micromanage her life. It's one thing to advise and express your concern, it's another to be controlling and trying to run her life. When she ends up running away to live with this guy and possibly making worse life decisions, I'm sure it'll be super satisfying when you get to tell all your friends and other family that you were right. (/sarcasm)

Not trying to micromanage her but as a 51 year old with 30 years experience over her I know what I'm talking about. And if she's my daughter it's my job to voice my opinions when something doesn't seem right

Voice your opinions, yes. Force your opinions is another thing. And they way you are going on in this thread, that's exactly what you are doing.
  • carb_killer1
    Options

Awesome :kissing_heart:
    You know studies show when women are watching, men show less fatigue, work harder, and have more energy... Probably better protein synthesis too haha!

i said i was watching lol not pole dancing :p
This discussion has been closed.