Fasting never okay?

Options
123457»

Replies

• bachly37
    bachly37 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    op don't go with out eating something if you are hungry eat something.
  • bachly37
    Options
    op learn your body's signals for hunger and for full
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I have done it a few times and have great results. There are a few days I just ate way too many calories. My calorie goal is 1,200/day, and there were a few days I went well over double that. So, I would fast the next day and eat normally after that. It definitely helped me!
  • bachly37
    Options
    op juice fast or water fast as a part of the day fast then eat when your body needs to eat. everybody needs to eat! don't cross that line!
  • ritchiedrama
    ritchiedrama Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    op juice fast or water fast as a part of the day fast then eat when your body needs to eat. everybody needs to eat! don't cross that line!

Why don't you just make one post rather than just posting three times with fairly poor information?
  • bachly37
    Options
    to ritchiebulk
    ok zipping my lip. just saying intermittent fasting is ok. you won't hear from me again. had to address the op
  • bachly37
    Options
    but if you read the op the fasting window is 3 to 10 days don't you think thats too long.
    maybe i missed read but the op doesn't know much about intermittent fasting and wants to detox by not eating
    maybe she knows about intermittent fasting then the op would be in the safe zone
    this is the root of this thread's misunderstanding
  • ritchiedrama
    ritchiedrama Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    but if you read the op the fasting window is 3 to 10 days don't you think thats too long.
    maybe i missed read but the op doesn't know much about intermittent fasting and wants to detox by not eating
    maybe she knows about intermittent fasting then the op would be in the safe zone
    this is the root of this thread's misunderstanding

I Intermittent Fast, myself.. but fasting for 3-10 days to TRY it is not going to harm a human being.
  • bachly37
    Options
    i have been intermittent fasting too for two months now. it doesn't hurt me. but the op has, if i understand, no eating window for 3 to 10 days
    she mentions doing the juice or water fast. and never mentions eating window or intermittent fasting. she i believe mention detox. op meaning original post/poster