What food can't you stop eating once you start?

Options

Replies

• Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Various cereals, toaster strudels *_*, Nutella....
  • missh1967
    missh1967 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Swiss cheese, Pringles, and ice cream. Although I am getting better with the ice cream.
  • Luv2eatSweets
    Luv2eatSweets Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Chipsticks.
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    It's not any one type of food, but any type of buffet, or potluck/shared meal situation. I will eat as long as there's still food. Luckily, I only ever find myself in these situations a few times a year.
  • emcgehee1
    emcgehee1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Brownies
  • Adah_m
    Adah_m Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Once I start eating watermelon, I feel like I can't stop until my stomach explodes. I also agree with all who said oreos. Also if I eat jalepeno cheddar Cheetos I will have a really hard time stopping before I eat the whole bag.
  • skylineprints
    skylineprints Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    pizza.... must go with that weakness but OMG ... Pringles is right there in a close second. :laugh:
  • wonderwoman234
    wonderwoman234 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    The first few months of MFP, I was afraid to eat the treats I like for fear of overeating. Now, I can enjoy everything in moderation. I have also found that the foods that I used to passionately love (chocolate cake, brownies, Jax Cheese Puffs) just don't have the same impact on me now. I still like them, but not to the degree that I used to and I can definitely have a small amount and then stop. And that is a good thing. I hope that continues to be the case! It's been 7 months so I'm feeling optimistic!
  • short_nerdy_lady
    Options
    Cheesecake, Sunchips Origional, and Smartfood Popcorn MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
  • Adah_m
    Adah_m Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I have to add Zapoito's white pizza with tomato and spinach, my dad's beef and noodles with mashed potatoes, my husband's gumbo, and chicken and noodles.
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    if i started naming all the foods i couldn't stop eating once i started, i wouldn't be able to stop
  • veganstein
    veganstein Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Pita chips with sea salt. Oh, dear.
  • earthboundmisfit
    earthboundmisfit Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    potato chips
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    THESE criminal, nefarious, baneful little sonsobishes. I literally CANNOT stop eating them. My husband has to hide them. :blushing:

toasted-coconut-cashews_MED.jpg
  • lemonsnowdrop
    lemonsnowdrop Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Snappea crisps. Jesus. Oh and Chex Mix Muddy Buddies. I can eat a whole bag of those at once.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    My list would be extremely long; however, it seems the longer I continue on this journey, the more self-control and discipline I've acquired.

That being said, I have successfully avoided my favorite Mexican restaurant. The food is greasy and quite tasty, and I know that I would probably eat every one of those cheese enchiladas, all the rice, and several baskets of those fresh hot chips w/salsa. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. :smile:

Oops! I forgot about Froot Loops. Those little sugary loops are just too yummy to eat just one bowl.
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Tater tots.
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    Fritos...they are my crack. Their salty oilyness. Mmmmm. I could eat a whole bag. :sick:

[img]http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m559/cmarcuz/Mobile Uploads/lss_fritos_1.jpg[/img]
  • Birder155
    Birder155 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Godhelpmesomanyfoods.
  • lokepa
    lokepa Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Capt Crunch Crunchberries... and Jax cheese puffs. My son told me, when I finished off "his" box of crunchberries, "Dad, I think you have a problem, and we may need to find a counselor to address it." I replied, "Isn't admitting to the problem the first step?" His response, "Some might say that."

Damn... now I want crunchberries...