What are you NOT grateful for today? What sucks?

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Hubs complained all week that the kids are out of town and we haven't done anything together. I bought movie tickets for tonight even if it means I will only end up getting 3 hours of sleep before work tomorrow. Now he is bitching about having to go to a movie and is being a poop head. I can never win and he wonders why I gave up months ago.

The worst part of shipping the kids off is having to be alone with the piece of *kitten* you made them with. Hugs girl.

Exactly. Thanks love. I tried. If he keeps bitching I will call my sister to go with me.
  • Schmitty_89
    Schmitty_89 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I tried nursing an orphaned baby mouse back to health and he passed away this afternoon. :( I did my best to help him by keeping him warm and feeding him milk every few hours throughout the night. However the success rate without his mom was very low and he did not make it. It was heart breaking but I am grateful I was able to prolong his life longer and clean him up. Even though it was sad, there is always a positive that can be found from any challenging situation and that is I learned how to help this type of creature if there is a next time. :)
  • bruby28
    bruby28 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    Flash flood warnings
  • baeya
    baeya Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    New xray on collar bone broken 5 months ago still showing non union. (Not healed) Fingers are starting to get numb. Doc wants to wait 8 months before considering surgery. Looking for a new doc.
  • HooperDrivesTheBoatChief
    Options
    Not losing weight
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    Still being a huge fatty even after losing 65 lbs. Mentally wearing thin over here.
  • DarlingNikki2011
    DarlingNikki2011 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    My hair is thinning :(
  • getrealgirl
    getrealgirl Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    The air quality, due to the wildfires in British Columbia, is sooooo bad here right now! I went out tonight to go for a run (it seemed to be a bit better today) and I may as well of been smoking a Marlboro! My heart rate monitor hit a # I have never seen before! Had to keep it pretty short. We even have a ban on BBQing right now, it is that bad!
  • skymningen
    skymningen Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    The heat and humidity. I need to be able to think clearly at work. And I want to go to the gym in the evening.
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Still being a huge fatty even after losing 65 lbs. Mentally wearing thin over here.

You've lost 65lbs! That's amazing, notice it and keep going.
  • WanderingRivers
    WanderingRivers Posts: 612 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    The fact that 1260 calories leaves me hungry af but I have to remind myself hunger is fat screaming.
  • brockhampton
    brockhampton Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    When your best friend gets a boyfriend and spends girls' night out showing everybody his snaps. Like bish you just saw him last night and are seeing him again tomorrow?! Ugh women...
  • brockhampton
    brockhampton Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I'm hella pissed and am so sick of all my girls disappearing whenever a peen comes into their lives. I used to see this girl 3-4 times a week and I've literally only seen her twice over the past 2 months?! Another girl booked flights to come see me after she broke up with her abusive boyfriend and then cancelled her flights last minute, lied to me and told me cos her gran's sick but then admitted that the only reason was cos she got back with him and he told her if she comes visit me he'd dump her?! And now she's coming but what was originally our trip together turned into her and her new boyfriend's trip?! Honestly do these girls have ZERO sense of self worth?!?!?! I'm so sick of these fake friends who think male attention is the answer to everything in life. Grow a friggin spine bish
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I just found out I have to work on a holiday...wasn't counting on that
  • RoseGold1992
    RoseGold1992 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    I dropped my turkey burger and my dog ate it before I could pick it up
  • RoseGold1992
    RoseGold1992 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    I dropped my turkey burger and my dog ate it before I could pick it up