What are you NOT grateful for today? What sucks?

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I dropped my turkey burger and my dog ate it before I could pick it up

That really sucks
    I dropped my turkey burger and my dog ate it before I could pick it up

That really sucks

Very disappointing

.... not to the dog.
  • Linlou125
    Linlou125 Posts: 1,620 Member
    Options
    My four legged baby is sick and staying over night in the animal hospital for the second night :/ People and their drama! Ugh
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    The GPS died in my Fenix 3 I bought used in March and it will cost $140 to fix it.
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Arthritis pain on full blast today and I'm finding it hard to walk, and it's so cool and windy that I need a sweater- on August 5th!!!! What happened to summer? I work 6 days a week and have finally finished paid work for the day but can't even sit outside without risk of being blown away. Could be worse- sorry for those poor people in northern Ontario who got hit by a tornado yesterday.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    *kitten*
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    It's raining..and I put a line full of washing out :/
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    • Anxiety
    • Depression
    • The fact that I just spent 200+ on a car repair and was told it would cost me another 550+ to repair the other thing on the car. Car is a 2013 model, so not *that* old.
    • Ex-friend being a complete tool and deceiving other people we know. He has that "nice guy" syndrome bad.
    • Anger about ex-friend (I kind of wish him dead), but more angry about being angry because I hate being mad.
    • Flash-flood warning day school starts. Driving in puddles was fun, but scary as *kitten* drivers were not.
    • The fact that I have no one to talk to because I move a lot.
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I'm not grateful for the air conditioning set at 73f and the temperature in the house being 79f
  • BlueButterfly94
    BlueButterfly94 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I am NOT grateful for people who steal others' bank card/etc information and steal their money!!! (Hint hint: this happened to me yesterday, only found out about it today.) :|:(
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I am NOT grateful for people who steal others' bank card/etc information and steal their money!!! (Hint hint: this happened to me yesterday, only found out about it today.) :|:(

I'm not grateful your bank account wasn't as fat as I'd hoped!

Too soon?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    You know what sucks? That Monday is coming.

pfft.... better than the alternative, right?
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Having to mow the lawn on a super humid day with a manual push motor. I hate sweating. Yuck.
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    Super adorable heels that give me blisters :'(
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Working late
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    I am not grateful for the person in the Ford Focus who drove 24mph in the 35 mph zone the whole way!

You can push those things out of the way with a little effort. I've done it twice this month so far.
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    I am not grateful for the person in the Ford Focus who drove 24mph in the 35 mph zone the whole way!

You can push those things out of the way with a little effort. I've done it twice this month so far.

I'm not grateful for those times I decide to drive the Honda Fit and can't push cars varying between 45 and 65 mph out of the left lane. They always have California plates. How does anyone get anywhere in that state?

I'm so grateful my husband decided his truck gets bad gas mileage and leaves it for me most days. Oops, wrong thread.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Hayfever