Egg fast diet

Options

Replies

• Sashslay
    Sashslay Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Good luck sister! I mean if your calories in are lower than the calories your calories out then yeah it'll work I guess! It's not very healthy, and you'll be lacking a whole heap of vitamins and minerals
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Sounds miserable to me, like pretty much all crash/fad diets.
  • hpearce123
    hpearce123 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    What it is basically I'm away in a couple of weeks and was looking for a kick start. I seem to be eating emotionally and for energy as I'm tired as medication I am on make me so tired. I got a skinny friend going Everyone has one I'm the chunky one . One take any advice or food plans as I don't wanna smell of sulphur and be the chunky smelly egg friend. I need simple stuff cheap plan as all my money ends up with the kids so if anyone can help give me some sort of straight forward plan that would be great
  • hpearce123
    hpearce123 Posts: 41 Member
    Options

Straight forward plan = get a calorie goal for weight loss, eat foods you enjoy but make them fit the calorie goal by weighing and measuring everything you put in your mouth. [/quote]

OK I've have a look through I've never weighed or measured I've just roughly guessed I'll have a look thanks. So do u have what ever you want or do you eat a certain way as you look like a bodybuilder so I'm assuming you could possibly have a very clean diet any examples of meals would be great :)

• ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I love eggs for breakfast but if I had to eat it all day I will get tired of it.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Add some people here, browse their food diaries for ideas, would be my suggestion. Get a food scale, they are fairly cheap in some stores. Aim for a balanced diet, that has enough veggies, protein and fat and allow yourself treats in moderation...don't cut anything out if it is what you enjoy eating... just have it within your calorie goal. I would also suggest using this spell of weight loss to educate yourself so that you will find it easier in the future to maintain the health and weight that you wish for. There is a lot to learn from reading through these forums.
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    hpearce123 wrote: »
    What it is basically I'm away in a couple of weeks and was looking for a kick start. I seem to be eating emotionally and for energy as I'm tired as medication I am on make me so tired. I got a skinny friend going Everyone has one I'm the chunky one . One take any advice or food plans as I don't wanna smell of sulphur and be the chunky smelly egg friend. I need simple stuff cheap plan as all my money ends up with the kids so if anyone can help give me some sort of straight forward plan that would be great

what? :D

I only eat the way I know I can stick to for a long time. If you lose weight by eating only eggs then when you stop eating only eggs what do you think will happen?
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    I highly recommend checking out the stickied posts and reading some of the getting started threads

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10300331/most-helpful-posts-getting-started-must-reads#latest

in particular "a guide to get you started on your path to sexy pants" has a lot of great information.