JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - Round 13

Options

Replies

• HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    shnookie70 wrote: »
    8/17: 197.2 It seems I’m stuck. Okay, I’ve been doing great (IMO) for about 5-6 weeks now, lost close to 10 pounds. How does this work? When does the scale start moving again?

When it feels like it. Weight loss is not linear. It bounces around to drive us crazy!
  • Ready365
    Ready365 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    ehseeker wrote: »
    Well at least my yoyoing is lower.

Ha- ha I was just saying that!!
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,845 Member
    Options
    @farmhouse140 I've been bouncing too. Hang in there! Track and stick to your plan. You've got this!

@nikki062181 be aware that if you cut your calories back too far your body will put itself in starvation mode. We had a lady in my Weight Watchers group who wasn't eating all of her points and wasn't losing. When we finally convinced her to eat them, she lost.

Jaine
  • Ready365
    Ready365 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    @farmhouse140 I've been bouncing too. Hang in there! Track and stick to your plan. You've got this!

@nikki062181 be aware that if you cut your calories back too far your body will put itself in starvation mode. We had a lady in my Weight Watchers group who wasn't eating all of her points and wasn't losing. When we finally convinced her to eat them, she lost.

Jaine

Thanks.. I am logging my foods as we speak. A huge congrats to you on your newest lower number!!!