From a 16 to a 6 in less than a year! With Pics!

Options

Replies

• Blanche76
    Blanche76 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    That is awesome, looking good.
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    awesome work and dedication!
  • nnelson33
    nnelson33 Posts: 101
    Options
    You look amazing! I have pcos as well and right now I am taking a little time off of trying to lose weight to get pregnant. But how did you lose your weight? The only thing that ever worked for me was low carb eating and jogging and bodyrock workouts.

I lost the first twenty five on my own counting calories (netting 1200) and cardio.

About five-six months in I started to stall out a bit and wanted to try out a trainer. The first month I had a trainer I lost 6 inches from my waist. Just goes to show what heavy lifting and HIIT workouts can do for you.

As for food now, I do my best to keep carbs somewhat in check. I eat a lot of lean protein (eggs, chicken, tofu), veggies, and no more than 2 pieces of fruit in a day.

Good luck!
  • BlueIvey
    BlueIvey Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look Amazing. Way to Go! I can't wait until I also reach my goal. I am a currently a tight size 16 too and I am on my way to losing the weight. Thanks for sharing. Again, you look amazing!
  • estielouise
    estielouise Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi

I am currently 5ft 1" (short) and 164lbs, I hope to be 140 (first goal) 130 (2nd goal)! I have IBS, and have had tests for PCOS many times as my IBS is the vicious kind! This really is a great achievement you have done, and very inspiring! You look fantastic and I hope that I can wear something like that blue lace dress one day! well done!!!!
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for posting! You look GREAT! I also have PCOS, so its nice to see a success story!
  • Pitterpatter
    Pitterpatter Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Wow you are gorgeous!!!!
  • Jessibear86
    Jessibear86 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    you are adorable!!! and the 6 looks good on you!
  • nnelson33
    Options
    It's harder with PCOS.. but not impossible!! Keep it up ladies!
  • Sammynd
    Sammynd Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow what a lovely story x well done. It's helped me keep going
  • prosato1229
    prosato1229 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You really are inspiring!
  • MSHALE06
    MSHALE06 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look awesome,
  • Fit2BeFly
    Fit2BeFly Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Fabulous
  • nnelson33
    Options
    Thank you!! :)
  • CurvyCutie51o
    CurvyCutie51o Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    THIS is Fantastic! thats pretty much the same goal/path I am on! Im in the middle of my journey right now. great motivation :)
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • Cacoates90
    Options
    You are stunningly beautiful!!
  • VincitQuiSeVincit
    VincitQuiSeVincit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    AMAZING. youre stunning!
  • monilove78
    monilove78 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! you look great
  • shell2belle
    shell2belle Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    WOW! Well done! Though I have to say, you were beautiful before too. You are very photogenic and look great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!