Airing of grievances, regrets, kudos, pats on the back, and I told ya so's

Options

Replies

• Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I am patting myself on the back for getting in and out of Walmart in less than 15 minutes and only buying the things I went in for. This has to be some sort of record

I'm patting myself on the back for getting in and out of Walmart without committing murder. This has to be some sort of record.
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    Airing my grievances with people who are too lazy to pick up their dog crap, I saw some poor running guy full on slip in some and start screaming at the bottom of his shoe, I almost died laughing.

I wish I could have witnessed this. I think it would have made my week.

I'll find some other way to make your week.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I ran my first 10 mile race this weekend and passed the 75 pounds lost mark this morning.

But don't tell anyone because I'm not here for fitness.

But are you an instagram model though? ;)
  • Just_J_Now
    Options

I feel so empowered right now that I'm just about to explode. I wanted to share this with everyone in hopes that it resonates with at least one other person who has low self-esteem too.

That's great! Kudos to you.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Way to go for all the people who get up really early to make their workouts happen. I admire you so much. I don't have what it takes to be like you, to be committed, dedicated and determined. So kudos to you all!

I bet you do. But I will admit, it is very tough...but man it makes the rest of the day so much better
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Way to go for all the people who get up really early to make their workouts happen. I admire you so much. I don't have what it takes to be like you, to be committed, dedicated and determined. So kudos to you all!

Let's make a deal. For the rest of the week, you and I get up early and kill some workouts.
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    Options

Let's make a deal. For the rest of the week, you and I get up early and kill some workouts.

You're too sweet!

This kind of feels like you are asking for my first born child.

Hand over the kid!
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    Options

You CAN do it!!!!
    (also, if he asked me for mine I'd give it to him. THAT is how dreamy he is)

Right? I'd hand over my womb for him.
  • Just_J_Now
    Options

You CAN do it!!!!

I'm gonna have to see a pic of this dream dude.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

You CAN do it!!!!

That's gonna cost ya, J ;)

Wait...how much???
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    I'd give him my left nut if he wanted it.
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

You CAN do it!!!!

That's gonna cost ya, J ;)

Wait...how much???

Highest bidder. Don't worry he'll get a 2% cut.
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    I'd give him my left nut if he wanted it.

Is the left one more or less important than the right one?

The right one is my nest egg.