• Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options
    Thursday 9/7: 30 mins. walking.
    Water, close, but nope. :#
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Week one was a success. Water isn't a problem for me, so that was an easy win. I started Jillian's Ripped in 30, so I've just worked out my 10th day in a row- woo hoo! Now if I could just get my eating reined in....vacation next week, so I'm going to try and eat just 2 meals a day while I'm gone. Keep up the hard work, and have a great weekend!
  • brittanydashnay
    brittanydashnay Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I didn't plan on doing anything but a baseball practice today as my knees were hurting me and ended up going for a 5km walk to do some errands then 1.25hr baseball practice. I'm the pitcher so a lot of bending over again and again to pick up balls. This is a good workout as I had a c-section 3.5months ago. 6am wake up tomorrow for my 8am game. Woohoo!
  • Bluetail6
    Options
    Friday 9/8: 80 mins. walking. Water great.
    Saturday 9/9: 153 mins. walking various speeds & 2 sessions. Water great.
  • lkds68
    lkds68 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm down 20.2 pounds as of this morning! Of course I'm thrilled about that, but even more importantly, I can't get over how much better I feel physically and mentally. Keep posting everyone. Your comments are so motivating. We can do this!
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    I will rejoin in October. I am still in evacuation due to Irma with no end in sight. Best of luck to everyone!
  • brittanydashnay
    brittanydashnay Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    On Saturday and Sunday I played in a baseball tournament and played about 6 hours. Then i played an hour dodgeball Sunday I did 14000 and 15000 steps each day!. Feeling great! I drank a bunch of water but probably not enough for all the exercise. Week 1 was a success!

Week 2.
    I am currently out for a walk with the baby and I'm hoping to do about 8.5km. I've brought 2 bottles of water. Tonight I am doing a dodgeball practice!
    I'm planning on going to the gym tues and wed. I will be packing for our mini honeymoon thurs but if I have time i will go to the gym.i plan on doing a lot of walking
    Saturday and Sunday as well as zip lining!. Driving Friday and Monday so there will be minimal exercise and water.

Good luck to everyone this week!
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    lkds68, congrats on the milestone you've reached! :) You're at MY goal. I hope to reach mine eventually- next year maybe. I lose very slowly.

Darn back! I made it one more day, just 11 in a row before my back gave out. I should have seen it coming. Two days rest, and I hope to get 2 more workouts in before vacay. I'll do hours of walking every day, but I hope to still get a "real" cardio workout done daily. Still doing great with the water. Prayers going out to you brittdee88. Be safe.
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Hi everyone, last week completed salsacise DVD and kept walking with Leslie sansone, had healthy breakfast all week, and coped with water well! This week made healthy wrap night before for lunch, have got peanut butter mushroom and salad today, yummy! Will do salsacise this afternoon as have got to be at work early today, water no problem, I vote for 20 workouts for October please, have got osteoarthritis in knee and at the moment it's behaving so will keep away from squats many thanks, we are doing brilliant, prayers to Brittdee88
  • fatbambi2017
    Options
    Hi stay fitters, how we doing, ?yesterday had healthy brekkie and lunch, 30 mins walk with Leslie, and all water in, so all boxes ticked off for me
    Hope you are all doing ok, nearly half way there whoop whoop!
  • Bluetail6
    Options
    Sunday 9/10: 120 mins walking. Water great.
    Monday 9/11: 89 mins walking. Water great.
    Tuesday 9/12: 130 mins walking. Water great.
  • fatbambi2017
    Options
    Today healthy brekkie and lunch, 30 mins salsacise, water all in, let's keep going
  • kleonard42
    kleonard42 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I still can't get over how amazing you all are doing in this challenge!!! I love seeing your progress and how well you're doing. Keep it up!!! YOU GUYS ROCK!

@brittdee88 You and the people around you are all in my prayers <3
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    Thank you, @kleonard42!
  • Bluetail6
    Options
    Wednesday 9/13: 135 mins walking. Water great.
    Thursday 9/14: 75 mins walking. Water almost :*.
  • lkds68
    Options
    Hi everyone! I haven't checked in for a day or two because I have a terrible cold. As a result, I haven't felt much like exercising, so I'm taking it easy and focusing on water intake and proper nutrition. Keep up the great work Stay-Fitters!
  • kleonard42
    kleonard42 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    @lkds68: I hope you feel better soon!! You're definitely doing the right thing by focusing on resting, water, and healthy foods. Keep it up and feel better!
  • lkds68
    Options
    @kleonard42 Thanks for the kind words!
  • menen28
    menen28 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Can I join xx