Upcoming Challenge: "Stay Fit for Fall!"

Options
1234568»

Replies

• kleonard42
    kleonard42 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    @vivalapuddin And @menen28 , messages and friend request sent to you both! :D
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options
    Friday 9/15: nada for exercise. Water great.
    Saturday 9/16: 122 mins walking. Water good.

Hope everyone is doing well. Have a great week :).
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Ooh, I got on the scale this morning- 5 pounds up from my low last month. I ate badly, but walked a lot. My back was too touchy to workout, and just cleaning, dishes, cooking was plenty for me. I weighed this in April, so I feel discouraged. I really sucked in August, and it's continued into September. The month is only 1/2 over, so I'm hoping for a better finish. Time to tighten my belt so to speak. Gotta do better. :'(
  • Bluetail6
    Options
    Sunday 9/17: 145 mins walking. Water good.
  • kleonard42
    kleonard42 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    @SheilaCali: I hope your feeling of discouragement doesn't last long! That's never a pleasant feeling :| I bet you WILL finish strong this month! Even if you kept things as simple as light walks mixed in with your healthy eating and lots of water, you'll do great.

You guys are seriously doing so great! We are in the hardest part of a challenge! The last half. Sometimes we start with tons of motivation then kind of lose our oomph towards the end, but you guys are killing it! I have no doubt that you will all do well in the challenges to come...
  • SheilaCali
    Options
    Thanks for the encouraging words. I did eat better, but was still too icky in my back to attempt a tough workout. I'm pretty motivated to make it happen asap. Everyone have great self-control this week!
  • Bluetail6
    Options
    Monday 9/18: 115 mins walking. Water almost.
  • SheilaCali
    Options
    I've worked out 2 days in a row again- yippee! Perhaps it was the homemade carrot cake motivating me, but it's soooo good. It will be gone in a couple of days, thank goodness. I've got to stop baking that stuff! Had it been store-bought, I would've passed it by. There are CARROTS in it, so it's better than a twinkie, right? Ha ha. :p
  • Bluetail6
    Options
    Tuesday 9/19: 130 mins walking. Water good.
    Wednesday 9/20: Rest day. Water good.
  • menen28
    menen28 Posts: 41 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    U guys are kicking *ss
  • SheilaCali
    Options
    Menen28, love your photo! So stylin' for fall. Carrot cake gone- kinda sad to see it go, but it's not helped me lose any weight. I feel better just working out 3-4 days in a row, then taking a day off. Why it took me months to figure out, who knows? I'm prone to injury, and each time it really brings me down. This week went much better, and I'm hoping next week actually shows a change on the scale. I've got goals I'd like to reach this year, and carrot cake doesn't get me any closer to them. This is what I weighed in April, so I've got a few to lose before I break even. Let's keep pressing on!
  • SheilaCali
    Options
    We're in the home stretch people!. I've had the willpower to say no a few times this week, and I had a good workout today. I'm hoping to end the month lighter than when I started, but I have another pound to lose by then. Either way, it's been a win for me. It's all about making a series of better choices, and we're all trying to do that. Let's finish strong! B)
  • Bluetail6
    Options
    Thursday 9/21: 91 mins walking. Water good.
    Friday 9/22: 30 mins walking. Water good.
    Saturday 9/23: 161 mins walking. Water good.
    Sunday 9/24: 81 mins walking. Water good.
    Monday 9/25: 48 mins walking. Water good.
    Tuesday 9/26: 98 mins walking. Water good.

Wow, the month is almost over!! :)
  • Bluetail6
    Options
    Today:
    85 mins walking. Water good.
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Hi lovelies! Have been doing 45 min workouts - salsacise and Leslie sansone, water all in, feeling great, !!!
  • SheilaCali
    Options
    I've seemed to have lost the youtube link, and have no idea what you're talking about for October. Help?
  • SheilaCali
    Options
    Woohoo, I found the link again! Squats are tough on my knees after a while, so I'm going to bow out (not) too gracefully. I've signed up for other challenges, so I wish everyone well and I might just "see" you on another thread. Happy October!
  • Bluetail6
    Options
    Thursday 9/28: 115 mins walking. Water good
    Friday 9/29: 30 min stroll. Water good.
    Today: 50 mins walking. Water good.
  • starbere
    starbere Posts: 10 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options