Is it wrong to think...

Options
1235»

Replies

• Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Willy Wonka needs to make that 3 course meal gum for when I'm craving food, minus the blueberry swelling part, I've already taken care of that myself :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You are killing me!!
  • Releven
    Releven Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Since they're coming over to your house and you know this, could you have some healthier snacks on hand? I don't know what kind of plan you're following, but maybe some pretzels and hummus or guacamole, or at Costco and Sam's they have big boxes of heat and eat finger foods, or even one of those huge boxes of Hot Pockets. Then they can heat them up when they want them and there aren't big, tempting pizza boxes all over the kitchen. When they are done the evidence is gone, too.

I am going to guess that your friends really don't care what they are eating. They just want something that requires minimal effort on their part.

I do keep hot pockets around but it's mostly for when I need a quick bite to eat on lunch if i'm busy at work and just need something quick to eat that isn't a calorie buster. The thing I don't understand is, they are willing to wait 45 minutes for pizza to be delivered, but won't take 15-20 minutes to make something themselves but then again I can't really say much because i'd be a hypocrite because I could easily just make myself something else to eat if I was craving food instead of just taking it off the counter after they have ordered it :ohwell: