Skinny Saturday Challenge!

Options
124»

Replies

• FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Yay, hooray! Spinning, running, gardening, shredding and stretching....well done you guys! Totally amazing are the only two words I can find for you.:drinker:

I am in for the day. I have managed to log every cal and eat light. I hit the mat twice, once with stretches and another time for abs. I am not burning as many cals without aerobics (surgery) :grumble: but at least I am getting the blood moving. Still working on the water but know that my body is mostly made of this so I am drinking lots of it from now on! Hoping I sleep well tonight (trouble with that lately...dangit....my age I think). I am so inspired by each of you every week! Have a wonderful Sunday and a great week! Anyone have some mini goals they want to share for the week to stay focused? :smile:

Look for the Skinny Wed Challenge on Tues. night!:wink:
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Well, I had a 3.4mile walk bright and early, went shopping, and swam for a good hour , although it was a bit more, but had a huge scare with my doxie, he's ok though, nothing to do with the pool. I've had a 1300ish calorie day, although I will have a small snack in a bit. I've drank 14.5 8oz cups for the day, might get one more in,not sure yet. Headed out to a bonfire now. I hope everyone had a great Skinny Saturday!!

Bru
  • keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    8.5 miles Elliptical done. 8 miles in 59:20. 5 Miles in 36:40. Both my best times.
    4 Mile walk - 2miles up the mountain, 2 miles home. 1570 total calories burned.
    12 cups of water.
    Logging everything! Dinner was bad. My mother in law wanted Pizza Hut for her Birthday dinner. It was yummy though!
  • cdsledge09
    cdsledge09 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I am still working on the water.

I have done very well with my eating. I've managed to log everything so far.

I completed my normal 31 minute C25k workout ,and added another 25 minute walk to my activities for the day. Got 557 of those pesky calories burned for the day. I don't weigh until tomorrow, so I'll let you know then how things are going. Have a great night. :flowerforyou:
  • CollegeGirl2
    Options
    I'm new here, too, but count me in!
  • CarolinaGirl74
    Options
    Today was a great day! Got in 10 glasses of water....great exercise and did great on the food! Keep the challenges coming-they sure do help!:love::drinker:
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Great day here too- got in 10 cups of water, got in my workout and did great with food choices :bigsmile:
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Been a good day! Lots of water (actually lost track of the exact amount while out) got double my miles walked and logged every single bite!

See you all on Wednesday.
  • thickntired
    thickntired Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    So today was not a bad day. It honestly could have been worse. Did 20 miles on my bike and stayed under the suggested calories. I woke up super late due to not being able to sleep so I fit in several meals in a short time and just wanted to grab something quick so I could get to my miles. Not the best idea. But logging everything shows me that now and I will pay closer attention to that tomorrow. Drank my 8oz of water, which is hard for me to do, so I call this day a success. Congrats to everyone who managed to do what they set forth to do today and for those who didn't, don't worry, start over tomorrow and keep up the great work everyone!
  • Jamiebee24
    Jamiebee24 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Well, I made it to the gym today!! Burnt almost 900 cals---and even tried a new machine!! Hopefully I'm not too sore tomorrow---even though it is a rest day, and it sure will feel good!! I drank enough water today---didn't really eat the greatest, but I know it wasn't horrible. My hometown had a festival, so I was outdoors basically all day pushing around my 2 babies in the stroller. Tomorrow is a new day, and I WILL eat much HEALTHIER!! Gotta rest up for Monday!!!

Great job to all of you who got a workout in, drank your water, ate healthy and stayed positive!!!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Sucessful SS here. Great day, accomplished alot. Burned up 1000 drank 12cups. Did not count the calories burned while trying to start the tiller.:grumble: Time for new equipment! Alice
  • keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    I had a chainsaw that was similar alice. THat is a freaking workout!
  • Cissy92
    Cissy92 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    :happy: I AM SOOOO IN ON THIS...........2DAY IS SATURDAY AN ALL WENT VERY WELL.........I AM UNDER MY CALORIE GOAL AN HAD A VERY GOOD WORKOUT
  • RebelRenny
    RebelRenny Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Scale was down 1/2 lb this morning! Happy happy :bigsmile:

:heart: :heart: Rebel :heart: :heart:
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    I had to work last night so I didn't get a chance to get back in here to share that I rocked the skinny Sat challenge and I can't wait to see the scale in the AM hopefully it show great things!!

I ate great had 16 cups of water and doubled my workout!!
  • vencellia
    vencellia Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I did everything x2 and I feel great I wont weigh in till Tuesday for my Fab Four group. But I took measurements and I went down for the week I will post my weight Tuesday!!! I will do this challenge every week!!!! It helped me stay focus!
  • MzMolly
    MzMolly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Well I am a little late in posting this but I did double up!! I swam and walked this weekend and was good with my food. And for those of you who are not my "friends" I would like to share with everyone that when I weighed in on Saturday I lost 9, yes, NINE POUNDS last week!! That is the most weight I have ever lost. I was thrilled.
    I would like another Skinny Saturday Challenge!!
  • MorningRevelation
    Options
    today is gonna be a GREAT day! I can feel it! I've gotta mow the lawn and take care of errands today so I'll be active. It's also homework day! So I will need to get all the water in that I can! =]