What is your Go To Breakfast?

Options

Replies

• happyvez
    happyvez Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Two wholemeal bread toasted, mashed avo & 1 poached egg. Keeps me filled until lunch
  • Txladykat
    Txladykat Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Nature's Own wheat bread, topped with two sunny side up eggs and turkey bacon. Oh so good! It is also my go too when I need a quick low cal dinner because I ate to many at lunch :wink:
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Over night oats w/pb2 or protein powder, oatmeal, or protein shake :s I'm pretty boring.
  • spatdi
    spatdi Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Multigrain English muffin, 1 egg, 1/2 pc cheese, 1 pc bacon......
  • Rickster1967
    Rickster1967 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    4 large organic eggs
    1 toasted Genius bagel
    8g unsalted organic butter
    pot of coffee

556 cals
  • brighteyes6414
    brighteyes6414 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I have seeded bead toast with no added sugar peanut butter and banana
  • Sgrhill28
    Sgrhill28 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! My go to breakfast is turkey bacon or sausage, cottage cheese and a serving of fruit with black coffee.
  • drawaimfire
    drawaimfire Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Some tasty brekkies out there everyone!

I hate sweet in the AM, so any style of homemade breakfast sandwich is awesome. GF Bagel, sausage, cheese slices and an egg. <3 or second favorite, rice, scrambled eggs, green onion and either soy sauce or hot sauce.

Aaaaaaaaand now I'm hungry again LOL :p
  • fneff58
    fneff58 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I usually do a yogurt and a piece of fruit in the spring/summer and steel cut oats with dried fruit and almond/coconut milk in the fall/winter. Mid morning snacks are fruit, cheese or low calorie snacks. I love genoa salami and have that on hand for snacks and breakfast too.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Lately it's been a Lifeway Farmer Cheese cup or Lifeway Kefir cup with a honeycrisp apple. Solid 200 cal breakfast with 14g of protein and enough carbs to power my cardio after.
  • madwells1
    madwells1 Posts: 510 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    - Coffee, black iced, with 2 shots of espresso
    - Two hard boiled eggs
    - 5 oz fresh cantaloupe or pineapple or cut up apple
    - 1 oz gouda/mimolette (any hard cheese)
    - 1 oz raw nuts
    - 4 oz homemade plain yogurt with 1 TBSP raw honey
    - 1/2 avocado
    - sometimes peppered salami (1 oz)
    - sometimes olives (.5 oz)

I eat a lot in the morning hours because I won't eat a proper lunch (I like to graze in the morning) and have a wonderful high calorie sit down dinner with wine.
  • nicolega2001
    nicolega2001 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    mn88dgxlktbr.jpg
  • mtbusse73
    mtbusse73 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    During the week, it's usually scrambled eggs topped with salsa or green chile and diced avocado with charro beans.

That sound pretty dang good

• Cindyohome
    Cindyohome Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Apple butter and peanut butter sandwich (Bread is toasted of course)
  • cjgurl75
    cjgurl75 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal, blueberries, cinnamon, and honey. Oh.. and coffee lots of coffee.
  • MissMaggieMuffin
    MissMaggieMuffin Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    During the week, it's oatmeal with kefir & blueberries. Weekend - usually 3 scrambled eggs with salsa or fresh herbs.
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I recently discovered skyr which is Icelandic yogurt. It’s has over 20 grams of protein and keeps me feeling satisfied for quite a while.
  • iPeppz
    iPeppz Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I generally like to alternate between a piece of toast (or half an English muffin) with peanut butter or good, wholesome (whole milk) yogurt (without high fructose corn syrup in it). I did Greek yogurt for a long time but burned out on it (now I almost never eat Greek yogurt anymore).

On weekends, I may splurge a little and make maple oatmeal. I like to add 1 egg white & a couple of walnuts while cooking it (with skim milk, not water).

It’s a great combination carbs & protein to get me through the morning. Sometimes if I have my “super oatmeal” later in the morning, I’m still full well past lunch...
  • GoBlue1981
    GoBlue1981 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    My daily breakfast is a coffee smoothie made with:
    1 frozen banana
    4 oz coffee
    2 tbsp pb fit (or similar pb powder)
    1 tbsp cocoa powder)
    1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of your choice)

About 200 calories I’ve added a couple other frozen fruits (strawberries/blueberries) in before and spinach on occasion without much change in taste but a few more nutrients:)

Today I made pumpkin kodiak cakes (but as waffles), yay Fall weekends!
  • MichailaC
    MichailaC Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Pita bread topped with greek yogurt baked at 400 for 10 minutes, then cook 2 eggs place on top of pita and dill sprinkled on top and 1 cup milk on the side.