other treadmill- 10.20min, 6.0sp, 155mhr, 1mi = 129c
    Apple Watch- 133c
    Rowing Machine- 10.15min, 154mhr, 65aw, 1776meters = 140c
    Apple Watch- 131c

total cal 442
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,355 Member
    Options
    Lanette, Meg - I do eat the same breakfast every day because DH makes it. On holiday it's often a bit different, but I try to keep to the same 330 calories. I add on 100 for the day's semi skimmed milk ration for tea and coffee. Exercise is always copy yesterday, except for Tuesday's yoga. I am currently eating a low calorie early lunch of one slice of bread with a slice of protein and salad. Like Machka, I get hungry at regular intervals, so I eat again around 3 pm. Often avocado and my yogurt cheese. Dinner is my thing and it needs to be good. :D
    Meg - I in no way underestimate the chaos that stress causes to the system, or overwork, poverty or illness. My recent cough threw my alcohol consumption up. Tiredness weakens the resolve and that is when preplanning and strategy can be a life saver. Never rely on willpower, that's my motto. I don't have any! If it wasn't for my DH I doubt I would get into that exercise room each morning. No way. I count myself very lucky. If I were as horrifically busy as my Hove family I would find it so hard to eat properly, but my DS has recently managed to lose 7 lbs through increasing his exercise and cooking nutritious meals. Cooking from scratch can be a tremendous help, which is where planning and prepping when you've got the energy can help. If you rely on what you can do when you are dropping with tiredness, it isn't going to happen. No one is superhuman.

Going to bed now. Love you all, Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • wildhorsewendy
    wildhorsewendy Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Just read an interesting new study. Might be worth adding this to your diet: http://newscenter.lbl.gov/2016/06/06/fat-burning-copper/
    <3 Wendy
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,710 Member
    Options
  • New55me
    New55me Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi I m new to fitness pal need help please
  • wildhorsewendy
    wildhorsewendy Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Hi, New55me. I'm very new too, but I will help if I can. First off, it would help us if you tell us what name you would like to be called. I'm Wendy. What way can we help you? <3 Wendy
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    I finally have photos back!! I love looking at all of your photos and missed not seeing them!

Welcome New55me! Tell us a little bit about yourself and what you would like to be called. Most of us give a name and a general location.

Looking for a new dishwasher ... the control panel on my very expensive Kitchenaid just fried today. It was the last straw in a long list of breakages and the second time the control module has stopped working (only this one isn't under warranty). Only 6-1/2 years old! Grrrr .... today's appliances are just junk!

Beth near Buffalo
  • pipcd34
    Options
    up2ytalo81u5.jpg
  • mikesmom1983
    mikesmom1983 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    jmkmomm wrote: »
    Chris, some things worried me about your date. Who was it that had a recent relationship and he was very possessive. When your date had already called for reservations, this reminded me of that guy.

Ok, my thoughts of the day.

Joyce, Indiana

It was Diva from Las Vegas who had the possessive man. Joyce, you're such a sweetheart to express concern. I may have not been clear in what I wrote, but he didn't express any sort of possessiveness. I had suggested the restaurant and the time, he merely had the forthought to make a reservation because that night is extremely busy for restaurants and he wanted to ensure we got a table quickly.

I binged this evening and badly...chocolate. I have no idea of what came over me, I was possessed. I have since gone upstairs where there is no food. I have gotten up and dusted myself off. Tomorrow is another day.

Love and hugs.

Chris in Ma

• mikesmom1983
    Options
    lhscapil wrote: »
    jmkmomm wrote: »
    Chris, some things worried me about your date. Who was it that had a recent relationship and he was very
    Joyc[/b] - I think it was Dori who had the unfortunate incident with the possessive/aka stalker type guy. I suppose a good test would be to say "I'm having a colonoscopy next week" and see if he volunteers to be with you during the cleanse, lol. >:)

Hopefully making reservations for the dinner just meant he had some manners and was thoughtful. B)

Chris, keep us posted!

Lanette
    SW WA State where if you want to impress a guy, buy a big pick-up truck and volunteer to cut up venison when he brings home a deer. <3

Lanette, I needed that laugh! I will keep it in mind if I feel he is getting to close! I agree that I thought he was thoughtful and had manners. Keep that dating advice coming!

Chris in MA
  • mikesmom1983
    Options
    Ok here goes a rant- anyone want to skip it please do...I am just getting home at 7:30 at night from grocery shopping.Sean and Jean didn't show up till 3:30 I guess traffic was bad..I swear to you most of the time I think my SIL thinks of herself.dont get me wrong she is a wonderful person. But geesh.they get home my brother thanks me very much for staying Jean just walks into the bedroom..now somewhere along the line they were going to pay me for watching Faith that has fallen by the wayside and In the last 10 days have watched her 4 nights..
    I am.moving next weekend and she conveniently has scheduled to have there boat taken out of the water up at Lake Winnie. soooo they won't be around next weekend to even bring one box to the condo..
    Ok rant over I will pull up my big girl panties and get over it.I am just hot sweaty and tired.

Allie, don't feel bad about ranting, you have every right to feel taken advantage of. These are very selfish people. I am in a very pissy mood so I may have to take a drive down there to express my ire and kick them in the *kitten*. She is not a wonderful person if she treats you like that. Ok, rant over.....

Send them a text something to the effect"I was in such a rush to get to the grocery store I forgot to get my money from you. I'll stop by tomorrow "

Chris in MA
  • langman22
    langman22 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies,

Allie, I would be upset too. Maybe you should be too tired after moving yourself without their help to watch Faith

New55me and Julie, welcome. You will find this to be a great group who are very supportive. I'm fairly new myself.

Meg, stress is a killer for any diet. Be kind to yourself. No one gets it right all the time. Be kind to yourself
  • langman22
    langman22 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Ok, this is the second time I have hit post reply and half of what I wrote didn't show up. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Terry
  • pipcd34
    Options
    Plkyhgtrdews
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    pipcd34 wrote: »
    Plkyhgtrdews

Letting the dogs help you post?
  • DamitJanit
    DamitJanit Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Call me crazy but I love to see other people happy and succeeding .

Good Evening Friends,

Terry, that is wonderful that the family in PR are okay. I can’t imagine what it must be like there and without power for so long.

Penny, such beautiful pictures of the cold, cold snow. That is lucky they spotted that tourist on the cliff. Good grief!

Irish Terrie, so good to see you again. I know we are one gabby group of women, huh? LOL

Allie, the nice thing about only having to feed yourself is that you can just keep the junk food out of your house. Cook things you can eat for more than one day or freeze some. I hate that Sean and Jean won’t be there to help you move. Who will be with Faith? Moving is very tiring and stressful so take it easy on yourself. (((Hugs)))

Kelly, you have really had your hands full lately. Sending good thoughts for your MIL.

CarolGA, sorry about the floors but how exciting to be getting all new.

Lisa, it sounds like fun playing with your new IP. I have a feeling I’d use one for about a month then put it away and rarely get it out again. I do still keep thinking about one.

Katla, I can just hear you and your DH saying, “What do you want to do?” “I don’t know, what do you want to do?” LOL Thanks for the giggle.

Felecia, so glad your son’s presentation went well. I could never have done that at his age and now I don’t mind speaking in front of a crowd at all.

DanceswithD, welcome. This is a great place for support and information so come often. Please sign each post with the name you want to be called and a location, general or specific. The last day of each month, Barbie will post a link to next month’s edition so be sure to look for that.

Julie, welcome to you as well. You can do this and then you will feel much younger for sure. Pull up a chair and join right in.

Joyce, wow that was an unusual service. So sad about the man that passed away.

Wendy, what beautiful horses. Thanks for sharing.

Beth, bummer on the dishwasher.

pretty-pink-welcome-smiley-emoticon.gifto all the Newbies. Come often and join in the chat. This thing works!! Please sign your post with what you want to be called. It makes it easier for us to respond to you. Also a location is great, be it specific or general. We are happy to have you join us.

Went to a Fashion Show at the Women of the Moose today. It was nice but not the turn out that we normally have. DH and DD are just not getting along and can’t seem to have a normal conversation. This keeps me on edge when they are talking just waiting for the explosion. One time she starts it and the next time he does. I keep thinking something will change but so far nothing has. She absolutely can’t afford to live on her own which is what we would all prefer. I just wish they wouldn’t talk but that’s not happening either. Other than them I have no stress in my life. *sigh*

Sending love, good thoughts and cool sunshine to all of you.

I Love youwriting-a-love-letter-smiley-emoticon.gif
    DJ
    Myrtle Beach, SC
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,980 Member
    Options
    <3Allie , you are too much of an "obliger " You do too much of what others (Sean, Jean, Faith, Tom) expect from you that you have no energy to do what you want for you