WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR SEPTEMBER 2017

Options
199100101102103105»

Replies

• Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Terry: If you pay for MFP the ads don't show. If you are here for free, you get the ads.
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    For those who are new, this is the last day of the month and the last day for this thread. Barbie will post a new thread for us for October and will put a link to the new thread at the bottom of this thread some time this evening. :bigsmile: See you all in October. (I'll have to report that I'm up a little bit. :embarassed: )
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,918 Member
    Options
    :) It is bedtime for me so I'm posting the new thread for October.

Here is the link:

community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10602215/women-ages-50-for-october-2017/p1?new=1
  • DanaReel180
    DanaReel180 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Hey all, just checking in!
    95 new posts! Wow, I've missed a lot! I'm good, I've been busy and staying on track!

<3
    Dana in Arkansas
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    <3B)<3
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,702 Member
    Options
    Hidee ho Ladies~
    I am here , Bed is made and patio furniture out and it is a glorious day.. fed the guys some pizza and beer and they watched a bit of the football game.. now I will chop away a little at a time putting stuff away...
    Free at last, Free at last Thank God Almighty Im free at last..
  • mepeiffer
    mepeiffer Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Now that job combination sounds interesting to me! :)

What do you teach?

Machka in Oz

[/quote]

I teach computers and Business now a little communication as well.
  • OregonMother
    OregonMother Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    ryenday wrote: »
    My momma always told me to finish what I started. Today I swam a mile and met Quinn. Quinn is a service dog and cancer survivor. His job is to make people smile. In the history of the universe it is possible that no one has ever done their job better than Quinn does his.

9ubw8w8wap2j.png

You are inspiring, Rye! Congratulations.
  • miakoda40
    miakoda40 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Many thanks for all of the comments on my friend's funeral and my being angry over it. Yes, my friend knew she was dying (cancer) and had clearly detailed her wishes to her family. The kids simply could not accept her wishes.I totally agree that the funeral is for the living to find closure and say goodbye. Clearly her family did not feel that what she wanted would give them that opportunity. I've moved past my anger and am simply sad at the loss of a friend. I met with some other friends (away from the family and not the same time or place as the funeral) who knew her wishes and we said our own private goodbye in a manner she would have loved. It was enough.

On a different subject...

When I turned 60 I met with friends in Las Vegas. we celebrated my birthday and each other. I was one of 3 people who cheered on the other 6 as they walked/ran in a 5K and or a half marathon. At that time I declared I would always be happy to be a cheerleader but I would NOT ever walk in a 5K. Yesterday almost 4 years later I completed my third 5K! When will I learn to never say never. LOL!

Mia in MI
  • GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS
    GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS Posts: 2,573 Member
    Options
    mepeifer, Becca, and Mia in MI - You might want to copy your post here and go the Barbiecat's link above and get these links in the October. Make sure you 'bookmark' the October month by clicking on the outline of the star. See you there.

Lenora