What irks you?

Options

Replies

• WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    TeacupsAndToning Ok but I was talking about the donkey lol and the fact that they're already covered

Wait, so it wasn't about the sweatshirts, and it just irks you that they're wearing pants at all?
  • mudmama5263
    mudmama5263 Posts: 0 Member
    Options
    Is that I have to figure out "net' carbs on my own so my food diary is no help!!!
  • beatskeeper
    beatskeeper Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    WorkerDrone83 well that to but if you going to wear them don’t cover it up
  • beatskeeper
    beatskeeper Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    4legsRbetterthan2 Ok not sure that is an excuse lol
  • WhereIsPJSoles
    WhereIsPJSoles Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Oh bumming dudes out who are staring at my body is all I live for. Short shorts with unshaven legs is the best because you can literally watch their smile wilt in real time.
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Oh bumming dudes out who are staring at my body is all I live for. Short shorts with unshaven legs is the best because you can literally watch their smile wilt in real time.

you must have seen my legs recently?
    I am not sure they have seen a razon in months.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Is that I have to figure out "net' carbs on my own so my food diary is no help!!!

Total Carbs minus Fiber = Net Carbs

Also the USDA Food Composition Databases may help.

Ballpark it if you don't have a medical condition.
    At this time, it's not possible to calculate net carbs with complete precision due to the varying effects of processing on fiber, the combination of sugar alcohols used in products and individual response.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

Total Carbs minus Fiber = Net Carbs

Also the USDA Food Composition Databases may help.

Ballpark it if you don't have a medical condition.
    At this time, it's not possible to calculate net carbs with complete precision due to the varying effects of processing on fiber, the combination of sugar alcohols used in products and individual response.

#Swoon
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    A company that posts hours and they are different from what they actually do on any given day. Was trying to get to the dump yesterday. Website says they close at 5p sharp. So I bust through traffic and get there at 4:16p...and the gate is closed. The guy in the truck there says, "well, the sun is setting a bit earlier so the dirt movers gotta be done by 5:30p so we stop letting cars in around 4p". WTH!?

Why not post that somewhere so people know?
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Spam mail trying to scare me into buying something. More irked that they got my personal information at all (like what model/make of car I drive).
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Realizing I just created more paperwork for myself :|
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    Telling Comcast for, and I could be wrong here, the 76th time, that no...let me clarify in case any Comcast reps are reading.....NO, I do not want your tv package today, just like I didn't want it yesterday, or the other days that you called to ask and inform me of the special deal you have going on. In the very unlikely chance that I might want it tomorrow, I will let you know.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Today?

tenor.gif?itemid=3568651[img][/img]
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    Telling Comcast for, and I could be wrong here, the 76th time, that no...let me clarify in case any Comcast reps are reading.....NO, I do not want your tv package today, just like I didn't want it yesterday, or the other days that you called to ask and inform me of the special deal you have going on. In the very unlikely chance that I might want it tomorrow, I will let you know.

I won't say how..but due to my providers incompetence ...i only pay $17 for both satellite and internet...
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options
    That I can see @Ilovetrees145 posting but cannot see their posts

Edit: Moved to the correct thread for @SabotageinStilettos
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    That I can see @Ilovetrees145 posting but cannot see their posts

Edit: Moved to the correct thread for @SabotageinStilettos

Aww you sweetheart. Trying to figure out what’s going on with ilovetrees

I see a thread they started call "Wishing Well" too, but that doesn't show up either.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Join MFP Premium and you'll be able to see the thread.

You're welcome.