What irks you?

Options

Replies

• Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Join MFP Premium and you'll be able to see the thread.

You're welcome.

How did I know you were going to come peddling your wares in here

It's a sixth sense.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Verizon. Stop telling my to upgrade my phone. No, just no. I don't need the new stuff the minute it comes off the production line.

Mine functions just fine. When the day comes that I'm rigging string up to some tree branches thennnnnn I'll come see you people. Ok?
  • 81Katz
    Options
    @csbnga
    Wow, just read your post. Seems we're both being hassled and stalked by big evil corporations. :lol:
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    @csbnga
    Wow, just read your post. Seems we're both being hassled and stalked by big evil corporations. :lol:

Ha, I get the verizon one too, every time I log into my account I have to close the "See Your Upgrade offer" before I can see my bill. Really, if they want me to upgrade they should reverse psychology me and put a "do not click" offer there :D
  • THeADHDTurnip
    THeADHDTurnip Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    What irks me is redoing worksite jobs, multiple times, from someone who's been there longer than myself.

Might as well give me a childcare certification, because I have to babysit other employees. :|
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Dirty dishes.
  • 81Katz
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I'm still irked that "woo" is *kitten* up for me and there is no more awesome...I struggle to choose a reaction

Agreed! Like is like eh, meh yeah yeah. Awesome is like fly me to the Moon that f-ing rocks! The woo button is really just an easily clickable middle finger, but some deserve it. :smiley: so it looks neat serves a point I suppose.

I'm indifferent to Insightful and Inspiring.
  • MsHappyAss
    MsHappyAss Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Cold showers.... being cold is stupid
  • MarcA1218
    MarcA1218 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    memejean77 wrote: »

I love hot showers. But sometimes we need cold showers lol
  • MsHappyAss
    MsHappyAss Posts: 174 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    MarcA1218 wrote: »
    memejean77 wrote: »

I love hot showers. But sometimes we need cold showers lol

That cold shower thing might just be a man thing.... if the right woman is around you’d never need a cold shower :wink:
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Coworkers who don't respond timely to emails. I can't progress without you, dumb *kitten*.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Headlines: The Worst Flu Epidemic in the History of Mankind!!!
    Dude at my gym: walks out of the stall in the bathroom and straight out the door without washing his hands.

I wonder if washing our hands after we relieved ourselves like civilized *kitten* adults would help curb the spread of these epidemics?
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Bry_Lander wrote: »
    Headlines: The Worst Flu Epidemic in the History of Mankind!!!
    Dude at my gym: walks out of the stall in the bathroom and straight out the door without washing his hands.

I wonder if washing our hands after we relieved ourselves like civilized *kitten* adults would help curb the spread of these epidemics?

I've seen this so many times in public bathrooms. Adults are more nasty than children when it comes to hygiene.
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    I'm sure its knowingly me wasting my intelligence on something unimportant.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    mybfisred wrote: »
    csbnga wrote: »
    Telling Comcast for, and I could be wrong here, the 76th time, that no...let me clarify in case any Comcast reps are reading.....NO, I do not want your tv package today, just like I didn't want it yesterday, or the other days that you called to ask and inform me of the special deal you have going on. In the very unlikely chance that I might want it tomorrow, I will let you know.

I won't say how..but due to my providers incompetence ...i only pay $17 for both satellite and internet...

I'm going to ask you to say how.
  • fraklein
    fraklein Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Most of the above, plus: gum chewers, lip smackers, hair twirlers, finger fidgeters, people who always say one thing then do another, mansplainers, people who aren't involved in politics, noisy people, ignoramuses, and many, many more. Thanks for this opportunity to blow off steam. :* I think that I just lost a few pounds.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Self-important coworkers who poke their noses in where they don't belong. :|