What irks you?

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    This person in the office has a donkey sound for her ringtone! And she leaves her phone at her desk, just sitting there doing this!

https://youtu.be/gROO7xSTxfY

I made it 10 seconds in to that video
    53d22v404b9c.gif

I continually put her phone in her purse or desk. She asked me once about it and i said i didn't want it to get stolen. lol. I did ask her to mute it too, so it didn't interrupt the office.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    When you are going the speed limit and people give you dirty looks
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options

6362018005394239161014194127_images%3Fq=tbn:ANd9GcTZjX2_CLglyJODGPdaMWYtAKgLIx4LgsMSLTPyCnnrpOmjI_tk2g
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options

Yes, but is that headlight fixed? Please say yes.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »

Yes, but is that headlight fixed? Please say yes.

Doing it right now haha
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    This person in the office has a donkey sound for her ringtone! And she leaves her phone at her desk, just sitting there doing this!

https://youtu.be/gROO7xSTxfY

Without the visual, it sounds like old bed springs. I would giggle every time her phone rang.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Moon_Stone wrote: »
    People in general, but more specifically women with purses, who stand in line waiting to get up and buy stuff, but wait until the clerk gives them the total before ever considering getting ready to pay. It is like it is a surprise, and they have to finally get out their wallet or rummage 5 minutes through their purse looking for whatever to pay. Even worse when you get that lady who is trying to scrape the bottom of the purse for change instead of just giving them that $1 bill they are holding...and holding everyone up. Flippin' idiots wasting my oxygen and time.

Exponentially worse when they are on their phone and just refuse to interrupt their conversation for something like paying attention and paying quickly.

When I was a cashier people always did this. The register opens automatically after I total it up, I'm supposed to take the money and close it within a certain amount of time. If it stays open too long (waiting for someone to find their stupid change) it sets off a red flag in the computer I have to explain at the end of the day because the register being open so long is "suspicious".

Take your change to a coin bank, people. FFS.

Those coin banks want to rob me of 7-10%!, otherwise I would. That irks the hell out of me.

Why don’t banks take change anymore? At least where I’m from.

True. Take it to a regular bank then :lol:

That’s the right thing to do, but my bank doesn’t see it that way. They want nothing to do with it unless it’s paper. :lol:

most require you to roll the coins now, will they not take them if you roll them?

Mine depended on the location. Some have sorting machines and will take loose change, some make you roll it but ain't nobody got time fo dat

I am so lucky to live in a small town. They just dump it in a machine and count it for me. No charge.
  • putitwhere
    putitwhere Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Lack of gratitude in people.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    People in general, but more specifically women with purses, who stand in line waiting to get up and buy stuff, but wait until the clerk gives them the total before ever considering getting ready to pay. It is like it is a surprise, and they have to finally get out their wallet or rummage 5 minutes through their purse looking for whatever to pay. Even worse when you get that lady who is trying to scrape the bottom of the purse for change instead of just giving them that $1 bill they are holding...and holding everyone up. Flippin' idiots wasting my oxygen and time.

Exponentially worse when they are on their phone and just refuse to interrupt their conversation for something like paying attention and paying quickly.

When I was a cashier people always did this. The register opens automatically after I total it up, I'm supposed to take the money and close it within a certain amount of time. If it stays open too long (waiting for someone to find their stupid change) it sets off a red flag in the computer I have to explain at the end of the day because the register being open so long is "suspicious".

Take your change to a coin bank, people. FFS.

Those coin banks want to rob me of 7-10%!, otherwise I would. That irks the hell out of me.

Why don’t banks take change anymore? At least where I’m from.

True. Take it to a regular bank then :lol:

That’s the right thing to do, but my bank doesn’t see it that way. They want nothing to do with it unless it’s paper. :lol:

most require you to roll the coins now, will they not take them if you roll them?

Mine depended on the location. Some have sorting machines and will take loose change, some make you roll it but ain't nobody got time fo dat

I am so lucky to live in a small town. They just dump it in a machine and count it for me. No charge.

I live in an even smaller town, we still use animal pelts for currency here so loose change is never a problem

There's also that foreign pigmy tribe that you all have to fight off regularly right?
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Not enough vegan fast food
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    The consequences of eating to much lunch

Did the scale shoot up and now you're totally freaking out because you gained weight? :wink:
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    wha5tkvr7wcn.gif
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Running out of wide load stickers.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Food that smells better than it tastes