What irks you?

Options

Replies

• Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    It irks me that the Superbowl is still on a Sunday. Why don't they move it. Yes, I understand that NFL is usually a Sunday thing, but they can change that. It makes no sense. Wouldn't the NFL make more money if the SB was Saturday night? They'd have more viewers because people could stay up later. Less people would call in sick or take off work on Monday which would save the economy money. People would be less sleep deprived on Monday morning.

This is something that bugs me every year! It should be Superbowl Saturday! (thanks for letting me get that off my chest)

And if you live in Philadelphia, it would have given you all day Sunday to clean up the mess from rioting, call your insurance agent, call an attorney, etc.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    You're back and that irks me

ouch
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    When I am surprised that someone has a sibling, even though that's probably more likely then not.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    When I am surprised that someone has a sibling, even though that's probably more likely then not.

People are always surprised when they find out I have a sister, I can never figure that out. What does it mean that people always think you are an only child. Do I come off self centered?
  • cee134
    Options

People are always surprised when they find out I have a sister, I can never figure that out. What does it mean that people always think you are an only child. Do I come off self centered?

YOU HAVE A SISTER!?

For some reason I think of everyone on MFP as an only child unless their sibling is on the site as well, and they make that well known.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    When ppl come to MFP and post redundant topics instead of using the search feature

at this point I am not sure anything could possibly be non redundant here
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Having a ton of cookies I baked lying around that I can't eat because I'm trying to be good (I baked them for my husband and son).
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options

I'm an only child and I'm one of the least self-centered people I know. Wait...maybe the fact that I think I'm not self-centered means that I have thought a lot about how I am.... meaning that maybe I am self-centered. Hmmm.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options

YOU HAVE A SISTER!?

seriously, ever time

I'm an only child and I'm one of the least self-centered people I know. Wait...maybe the fact that I think I'm not self-centered means that I have thought a lot about how I am.... meaning that maybe I am self-centered. Hmmm.

I don't know, that seems to be the stereotype, "never learned to share" blah blah. But, the only, only child I know is pretty unselfish too
  • cee134
    Options
    I'm also irked that Halo Top isn't sold here. I *kitten* want to try it and I don't understand why instead of just crossing the border Halo Top decided it would be a better idea to cross the *kitten* Atlantic Ocean and sell it in the UK instead.

Have you tried somewhere other then Timothy Hortons?

Looks like someone else will be excited about March besides me.

Halo Top Creamery will hit freezer aisles nationwide in Canada beginning in early March in select Loblaw banners, Metro Ontario, Whole Foods, Save on Foods and CO-OP® stores.

https://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/halo-top-creamery-brings-a-taste-of-heaven-to-canadians-672137403.html
  • midlomel1971
    Options

YOU HAVE A SISTER!?

seriously, ever time

I don't know, that seems to be the stereotype, "never learned to share" blah blah. But, the only, only child I know is pretty unselfish too

I think the opposite is true. I think when you grow up being forced to share your toys with other siblings, as you get older you are more like "Mine! Mine! Mine!". But growing up as an only child, I was eager to share everything I had with everyone because I never had to share at home.
  • midlomel1971
    Options
    omg...the cotton candy girl is CRACKING ME UP!
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    Watching a horror flick and the woman keeps screaming as she is running away from the killer
    ( u want to scream at her and say shut up you're going to die ) and of course the cell phone never seems to ever have enough bars to connect to service !

What is the point in having a cell phone if you can't call in an emergency ?

:worried:

or that they ALWAYS run upstairs?
  • boehle
    Options
    I'm also irked that Halo Top isn't sold here. I *kitten* want to try it and I don't understand why instead of just crossing the border Halo Top decided it would be a better idea to cross the *kitten* Atlantic Ocean and sell it in the UK instead.

Ive tried the generic brand, and it wasn't anything to write home about... but maybe the actual brand might be better.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    When ppl come to MFP and post redundant topics instead of using the search feature

Redundant reshmundant.... how old are you and why won’t my Fitbit sync?!
  • boehle
    Options

Redundant reshmundant.... how old are you and why won’t my Fitbit sync?!

might as well start going back to AOL days with A/S/L.
    That would cover them all, right?
  • boehle
    Options
    boehle wrote: »

Ive tried the generic brand, and it wasn't anything to write home about... but maybe the actual brand might be better.

I've read some people complaining that Halo Top makes their tongues feel weird but I don't care, I've waited so long to try it I will eat all of the flavours even if I can no longer feel my tongue, so help me god

have you ever heard of graeters?
    That is hands down best ice cream everrr!