What’s something about u others find odd?

Replies

• browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    What about me isn't odd?

Your low maintenance eyebrows.

:lol: they are pretty fantabulous aren't they?
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    I prefer to do almost everything the hard way.
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Windshield wipers makes me insane... the sound of the wipers make me bat *kitten* crazy. Certain foods can not touch on my plate and I can not drink wine out of a plastic cup, it has to be out of a wine glass. :pB)o:)>:)
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    KelGen02 wrote: »
    Windshield wipers makes me insane... the sound of the wipers make me bat *kitten* crazy. Certain foods can not touch on my plate and I can not drink wine out of a plastic cup, it has to be out of a wine glass. :pB)o:)>:)

What if it's a plastic wine glass? I have some that came with a hiking backpack.
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I prefer to wear skirts and I don't love hot sauce.

There MUST be a connection here SOMEwhere...
  • vikinglander
    Motorsheen wrote: »

See, I thought I was weird because I enjoy hot sauce (the hotter, the better) and I'm a woman. I'm the only lady I know who really likes anything hotter than Tabasco, lol.

Also, skirts are cool (and flowy). :D

My college roommate wasn't happy unless her mouth was blistering. She made me feel like an anomaly. :lol:

I could have helped with her blistering mouth after that sea tour I did in the Western Pacific. I was shooting fire.

See, I thought I was weird because I enjoy hot sauce (the hotter, the better) and I'm a woman. I'm the only lady I know who really likes anything hotter than Tabasco, lol.

My college roommate wasn't happy unless her mouth was blistering. She made me feel like an anomaly. :lol:

If it's so hot I can only "taste" heat, that's too hot. I still want to taste my food, lol. But throughout my marriage, I have learned that I am the more tolerant one to hotter foods/sauces and my husband is the one who started me down this dark path. :D

Why do people enjoy this! I don't understand!

Right with you. Sometimes my toothpaste is too spicy for me to handle.

I once had a roommate from Boston.

He would break a sweat while eating cornflakes.

I put habanero hot sauce on banana puddin'.

I sooo thought you were going for a limerick...

I once had a roommate from Boston
    who asked, 'How much are these cornflakes costin'?'
    I put salsa habanero
    On my pudding banan-ero
    And said, 'Is this what your car keys got lost in?'
  • vikinglander
    Actually I have a very wide-ranging palate, and enjoy a lot of different foods and cuisines. A lot of my friends think I'm eccentric because of some of the things I eat. Personally, I think most of them are hung up on what Mommy used to cook and can't break out of their 7-year-old experiences and try new things.

I'm happy with it...
  • dawn_westbury
    dawn_westbury Posts: 358 Member
    If something is out of place in the store I have to fix it...no, you cannot have one pack of orange tic tacs in the box with the white tic tacs, it belongs in the box with the orange tic tacs...it bugs me, needs to be fixed.

Yes!!!! My kids will rearrange things out of order just to bug me!!
  • dawn_westbury
    I separate out and eat my food in different piles. They can't be mixed together (yuck). I segregate candies by color and eat them one pile at a time.

Omg I was just having a discussion about people who eat say spaghetti or whatever then use the SAME plate to eat cake!!!???? Or put desert on a dinner plate w dinner food and it touches!!! I cannot!
  • dawn_westbury

Love hot sauce too!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,879 Member

I could have helped with her blistering mouth after that sea tour I did in the Western Pacific. I was shooting fire.

If it's so hot I can only "taste" heat, that's too hot. I still want to taste my food, lol. But throughout my marriage, I have learned that I am the more tolerant one to hotter foods/sauces and my husband is the one who started me down this dark path. :D

Why do people enjoy this! I don't understand!

I live in New Mexico...we put red or green chile on just about anything and like our food hot. I prefer a medium heat, but even medium heat here is usually overwhelming for someone not accustomed to eating spicy food. I fully expect to get a little sweat on when I'm eating New Mexican food.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I love being single and have never wanted to be married or have kids

I imagine you do get a bit of flak. I've never wanted kids and that seems to do most peoples' minds in.

• GlassAngyl
    GlassAngyl Posts: 478 Member
    My sister in law thinks me never getting angry or showing strong emotion is weird. She says it actually pisses her off. My daughter shattered my laptop screen and I just told her she would have to do extra chores to pay for it. She thinks I should have yelled like a "normal" person.
  • incline83
    incline83 Posts: 239 Member
    Pretty much everything, lol
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    I separate out and eat my food in different piles. They can't be mixed together (yuck). I segregate candies by color and eat them one pile at a time.

Omg I was just having a discussion about people who eat say spaghetti or whatever then use the SAME plate to eat cake!!!???? Or put desert on a dinner plate w dinner food and it touches!!! I cannot!

Eww, no. Cake has its own plate, thank you. Who wants spaghetti sauce on their cake?!?! What madness is that??