Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What’s something about u others find odd?

13468911

Replies

  • rdix333rdix333 Posts: 111Member Member Posts: 111Member Member
    I eat all leftovers cold. No matter what they are. Not because I'm a freak about microwaves, but because I prefer leftovers cold. Not dinners, just the leftovers.
  • megpiej00megpiej00 Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    :o I hate being touched around the waist and stomach.
    edited September 2017
  • sheepinglysheepingly Posts: 237Member Member Posts: 237Member Member
    i like to scratch my thighs when in the loo
  • Venus_88Venus_88 Posts: 112Member Member Posts: 112Member Member
    Venus_88 wrote: »
    I live in Canada and hate maple syrup. I don't like peanut butter. Best breakfast is cold yesterdays pizza. And I remember a lot of random facts like tons of useless information.

    Wanna be on my bar trivia team? You can take home the extra pizza.

    Just add a magic word BEER and I'm all yours lol
  • RastaLousGirlRastaLousGirl Posts: 2,009Member Member Posts: 2,009Member Member
    I eat my food from what I like the least on my plate to what I like the best.
  • browneyedgirl749browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,998Member Member Posts: 4,998Member Member
    I eat my food from what I like the least on my plate to what I like the best.

    I do this sometimes.
  • sheepinglysheepingly Posts: 237Member Member Posts: 237Member Member
    I eat my food from what I like the least on my plate to what I like the best.

    i have always done this.
  • Venus_88Venus_88 Posts: 112Member Member Posts: 112Member Member
    I eat my food from what I like the least on my plate to what I like the best.

    That's why I never share the last bite.
  • RastaLousGirlRastaLousGirl Posts: 2,009Member Member Posts: 2,009Member Member
    Venus_88 wrote: »
    I eat my food from what I like the least on my plate to what I like the best.

    That's why I never share the last bite.

    Exactly!
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Posts: 8,180Member Member Posts: 8,180Member Member
    I eat my food from what I like the least on my plate to what I like the best.

    I used to do this until someone pointed out to me that if you get full before you are finished then you might not want to eat the best stuff.
  • Venus_88Venus_88 Posts: 112Member Member Posts: 112Member Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I eat my food from what I like the least on my plate to what I like the best.

    I used to do this until someone pointed out to me that if you get full before you are finished then you might not want to eat the best stuff.

    that was an odd comment lol
  • CaporegiemCaporegiem Posts: 4,306Member Member Posts: 4,306Member Member
    Venus_88 wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I eat my food from what I like the least on my plate to what I like the best.

    I used to do this until someone pointed out to me that if you get full before you are finished then you might not want to eat the best stuff.

    that was an odd comment lol

    Pretty decent life advice though, for a different subject altogether.
  • Venus_88Venus_88 Posts: 112Member Member Posts: 112Member Member
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Venus_88 wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I eat my food from what I like the least on my plate to what I like the best.

    I used to do this until someone pointed out to me that if you get full before you are finished then you might not want to eat the best stuff.

    that was an odd comment lol

    Pretty decent life advice though, for a different subject altogether.

    Are you that someone?
  • CaporegiemCaporegiem Posts: 4,306Member Member Posts: 4,306Member Member
    Venus_88 wrote: »
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Venus_88 wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I eat my food from what I like the least on my plate to what I like the best.

    I used to do this until someone pointed out to me that if you get full before you are finished then you might not want to eat the best stuff.

    that was an odd comment lol

    Pretty decent life advice though, for a different subject altogether.

    Are you that someone?

    More like that something.
  • vikinglandervikinglander Posts: 1,551Member Member Posts: 1,551Member Member
    sheepingly wrote: »
    i put ketchup on starches i.e. potatoes, marinara pasta

    and all my meats like steak

    Heathen! Tell me you also put it on eggs...?
  • RunningJustIncaseRunningJustIncase Posts: 75Member Member Posts: 75Member Member
    I can use my feet to pick up almost anything
  • CanesGalacticaCanesGalactica Posts: 5,954Member Member Posts: 5,954Member Member
    I can use my feet to pick up almost anything

    So far, one of the more useful skills to have (even if people think it's weird). It certainly has been useful for me. :D

    As for another thing others might find unusual (but I bet there's someone here who does it), I like to dip my French fries in mayo or tartar sauce. Prefer mayo. It's delicious. Wasabi + mayo + fries = amaaaaaazing.

    I eat a lot of food in twos. I can't just eat one as it feels weird. And eating more than two just seems.. greedy. So.. bacon, toast, cheese slices, eggs, cookies, waffles, pancakes, etc.
Sign In or Register to comment.