What’s something about u others find odd?

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    I have always, always liked ketchup on green beans. In recent years, I like BBQ sauce on green beans even more.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    I don't like steak

I never did either until I had a waiter bring me one that was medium rare instead of my standard requested well-done. I didn't want to make trouble so I tried it anyway. It was theee best steak ever! So it's possible you just haven't found the right way yet?

All the meat I eat is pink
  • I don't like walking on wet communal floors. if it's not my house I wear jandels (flip flops).
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I pretend to listen to people but in general, they bore me tremendously. I nod at the appropriate places and smile pleasantly and sometimes say things like "I know" or "that's right" or "yes". I'm usually just sitting there daydreaming about my daily calorie budget, or the book I'm reading, or how beautiful Jean Reno's voice sounds. It's possible that the look in my eye indicates the lights are on but there's nobody home. And sometimes my responses don't correspond to what's actually being blathered about, so there's that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA89H8CgLTQ
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    I warm up my milk when I eat frosted mini wheats. It's the cereal I eat that way.
  • dawn_westbury
    dawn_westbury Posts: 358 Member
    cetcfuwxlso6.png
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    I can't smile. My wife and daughters all have beautiful smiles, but if I try to force a smile, I look like a Serial Killer.

0fi3xbli67og.png

Mad Re5pext

You gotta be one tough S.O.B.

You raised 3 daughters and you're still standing?

I'd want you in my foxhole when the *kitten* gets real.

I’m raising 2 daughters!! I’m one SOB then too huh?! Lol, 1 is actually raised (she’s a sophomore in college) then other just started high school!! And they’re gorgeous... you think a dad is crazy over daughters, don’t mess w mama bear!!

Four daughters here. 20, 15, 12 and 10. Keep that in mind now when I post and you'll understand why I'm a little "off".

Lol! I think we need a raising daughters club!!

I'm at their mercy. I'm just along for the ride. I'm the guy to yell at when they hate dudes. I'm the shoulder to cry on when they need a hug. I'm the one to say yes when mom says no. I'm the one to back mom up on the tough calls. I think they are raising me more than I'm raising them.

Same!!
  • dawn_westbury
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    6rcai5cql4x5.gif

What is this from? Not Mommie Dearest, right? Those are some thin eyebrows for Mommie Dearest.

jgbumdty9h52.gif

❤️ .. I also hate wire hangers!!
  • dawn_westbury
    My kids find it odd when I dab in public to embarrass them

My kids dab n embarrass me!!!! Lol
  • dawn_westbury
    rdix333 wrote: »
    I eat all leftovers cold. No matter what they are. Not because I'm a freak about microwaves, but because I prefer leftovers cold. Not dinners, just the leftovers.

I’m that way w chicken... I never reheat it
  • dawn_westbury
    I’m from WI also and people think it’s SO STRANGE I don’t drink and HATE beer brats!!!
  • dawn_westbury
    My kids find it odd when I dab in public to embarrass them

mine hates it when my wife and i start using words like lit or savage :D

LOL!!!
  • dawn_westbury
    I can use my feet to pick up almost anything

So far, one of the more useful skills to have (even if people think it's weird). It certainly has been useful for me. :D

As for another thing others might find unusual (but I bet there's someone here who does it), I like to dip my French fries in mayo or tartar sauce. Prefer mayo. It's delicious. Wasabi + mayo + fries = amaaaaaazing.

I eat a lot of food in twos. I can't just eat one as it feels weird. And eating more than two just seems.. greedy. So.. bacon, toast, cheese slices, eggs, cookies, waffles, pancakes, etc.

Yes w the fries!!!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    That I love counting calories, and weighing food.
  • dawn_westbury
    I have always, always liked ketchup on green beans. In recent years, I like BBQ sauce on green beans even more.

BBQ sauce actually sounds good!
  • dawn_westbury
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I warm up my milk when I eat frosted mini wheats. It's the cereal I eat that way.

That actually sounds delicious!!! Going to try!!!
  • sw33tp3a1

Huh...interesting.

Just that one cereal?

How did you discover that was the right way to have it? Cold winters?

Chicago's cold winters makes ya do crazy *kitten* :D & Yes. Just that one lol
  • sw33tp3a1

That actually sounds delicious!!! Going to try!!!

Enjoy :)
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member

I warm up milk for frosted mini wheats and grape nuts.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    I hate it when cars are turned off with the windshield wipers up. My husband does it to my car on purpose to be an *kitten*.