What’s something about u others find odd?

dawn_westbury
dawn_westbury Posts: 358 Member
Me: Everyone thinks I’m weird because I can’t eat yogurt or ice cream with a medal spoon, it HAS to be plastic (I’ll use a knife if I’m out of spoons, my kids are like REALLY?!) .. Also can’t drink milk from a plastic cup, is HAS to be glass.

Replies

• CaloricCountess
    CaloricCountess Posts: 202 Member
    edited September 2017
    I am only able to drink water via a fountain as it's flowing, I'm unable to put it within something else; even via the fountain because then it'll taste metallic to me!
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    I mash up cake. Like smoosh it all together so it's a perfect combo of cake and frosting instead of getting a bite that's just cake or just frosting. It looks prechewed but it's delicious.
  • CaloricCountess
    CaloricCountess Posts: 202 Member
    edited September 2017
    km8907 wrote: »
    I mash up cake. Like smoosh it all together so it's a perfect combo of cake and frosting instead of getting a bite that's just cake or just frosting. It looks prechewed but it's delicious.

Great idea, I am going to do this; every time now! Prior to learning about how you do it, I'd use just the "Worst For 1st, Best For Last" method; so that I'd have the best tasting part within my mouth last!

I'm the same though, with pastas/sauce & salad/dressing! I see people put the serving of sauce/dressing atop, then consume it like that; afterwards they just've all pasta/lettuce remaining!
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    I'm constantly flicking my tongue as if there is a small hair on it and I'm trying to spit it out. Make sense?

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    I separate out and eat my food in different piles. They can't be mixed together (yuck). I segregate candies by color and eat them one pile at a time.
  • nut4crew
    nut4crew Posts: 40 Member
    I separate my Wildberry Skittles by color. I eat the green/pink ones first, because blue/purple/red is where it's at!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,879 Member
    I carry a satchel...or murse if you will. I hate having *kitten* in my pockets. I have a leather one for work and whatnot and one that is more like a small back pack with one sling for when I'm running around in shorts and a t-shirt and stuff...

It's weird because I live in New Mexico, and it's not really a thing here. I see it a lot more when I travel to other places.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    I prefer to wear skirts and I don't love hot sauce.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Asked the bf bc I couldn't think of anything outside of just generally awkward and he said that I grind my teeth like a maniac. I see something cute or enjoy life too much/ get excited about anything catch me grinding my teeth.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes wrote: »

See, I thought I was weird because I enjoy hot sauce (the hotter, the better) and I'm a woman. I'm the only lady I know who really likes anything hotter than Tabasco, lol.

Also, skirts are cool (and flowy). :D

My college roommate wasn't happy unless her mouth was blistering. She made me feel like an anomaly. :lol:

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member

See, I thought I was weird because I enjoy hot sauce (the hotter, the better) and I'm a woman. I'm the only lady I know who really likes anything hotter than Tabasco, lol.

My college roommate wasn't happy unless her mouth was blistering. She made me feel like an anomaly. :lol:

If it's so hot I can only "taste" heat, that's too hot. I still want to taste my food, lol. But throughout my marriage, I have learned that I am the more tolerant one to hotter foods/sauces and my husband is the one who started me down this dark path. :D
  • caco_ethes

I could have helped with her blistering mouth after that sea tour I did in the Western Pacific. I was shooting fire.

If it's so hot I can only "taste" heat, that's too hot. I still want to taste my food, lol. But throughout my marriage, I have learned that I am the more tolerant one to hotter foods/sauces and my husband is the one who started me down this dark path. :D

Why do people enjoy this! I don't understand!
  • caco_ethes

I could have helped with her blistering mouth after that sea tour I did in the Western Pacific. I was shooting fire.

Right with you. Sometimes my toothpaste is too spicy for me to handle.

Girlfriend, word
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    What about me isn't odd?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member

Right with you. Sometimes my toothpaste is too spicy for me to handle.

I once had a roommate from Boston.

He would break a sweat while eating cornflakes.

I put habanero hot sauce on banana puddin'.