Over used sayings on MFP

Replies

• LearningToFly13
    LearningToFly13 Posts: 329 Member
    Needs
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Any combination of good/bad/right/wrong calories.
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    "Should I eat my exercise calories?" quickly followed up by some variation of "no, that's self defeating, why would you do that?".
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    edited October 2017
    Avidkeo wrote: »
    ryenday wrote: »
    madwells1 wrote: »
    *kitten*

Most annoying word ever.

Ok, I'll tell the story on myself. When I first started reading the MFP boards I must have missed the *kitten* memo about kitten because I was so *kitten* confused. I figured I'm old, out of it and seriously need to call up one of my youthful nieces to explain the meaning of kitten because it seemed to change all over the place.

Then it *kitten* hit me. I was so *kitten* *kitten* slow.

Ive been lurking for a month or so and am still slow, what does it mean please? Is it just a way of not swearing??

It's what the MFP auto-filter changes swears to. It used to just be ******* but they changed it for April Fools and never changed it back.

Actually, that's a lie - they changed it for the next April Fools, the cucumber I believe, but changed it back to kitten after. I think they think its cute.

Not cucumber, but asparagus.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    ^^ Now we need a "roo" button.
  • aggiepringle6665
    aggiepringle6665 Posts: 68 Member
    edited October 2017
    Sick of "the person above you " and "just saying"
  • wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    I admit, I'm a lurker.......mostly for pictures only......because.........there is not much worth actually reading or commenting on because it's all the same.
    I do recognize this site helps soooo many people, I guess I'm just hopeless curmudgeon....
  • MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    wendyg311 wrote: »
    I admit, I'm a lurker.......mostly for pictures only......because.........there is not much worth actually reading or commenting on because it's all the same.
    I do recognize this site helps soooo many people, I guess I'm just hopeless curmudgeon....

I’m right there with you. Curmudgeons of the world, unite!
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    Accountability buddy
  • notreallychris
    notreallychris Posts: 501 Member
    Accountability buddy

That's a good one!

• justlog
    justlog Posts: 125 Member
    Various ways users express they are seeking motivation/motivating friends. In my opinion, someone may inspire but being motivated is personal responsibility.

“I got this” or “we got this”. Annoys me.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    I had a baby 5 minutes ago and can't wait to 'snap back' 'get my pre-baby body back' 'be a hot momma' (gag, it's hard to even type that), or any variation thereof.