Over used sayings on MFP

Replies

• ladyhusker39
    ladyhusker39 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Oh, and anytime someone posts "I set MFP to lose 2 lbs/wk".
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    I can only eat 500 calories.....liar liar pants on fire ....you ate waaaay more than that to get fat.

:joy:
  • crazykatlady820
    crazykatlady820 Posts: 301 Member
    "Accountabilibuddy" makes me want to stab out my own eyeballs so I never have to read that word again.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    I can only eat 500 calories.....liar liar pants on fire ....you ate waaaay more than that to get fat.

yeah that one is probably the most annoying of all. People who claim they can't eat all their calories. Well then how did you get fat in the first place? :s

Let me guess....

The debil SUGARZ. ...

It's true, I hardly ate anything, but I had a sugar cube once.... boom, 230lbs.

Of course that hardly anything was regular soda, because diet=gross, and all the fast food and restaurant food. Didn't seem like big portions at the time. Then add dessert, which was usually eaten first. Gotta make sure there's room for it. I'd add a laughing emoji, but looking at it now, it's more sad than funny.

Ugh, once that veil is lifted...
  • mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    "Apple cider vinegar works wonders in pulled pork recipes." Overused because of all the "will apple cider vinegar work???" threads that need to be addressed >:)
  • ccruz985
    ccruz985 Posts: 646 Member
    Keto anything.
  • ccruz985
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    "Anyone doing Keto?" Every five minutes. :/

GAHHH!!!!
  • ccruz985
    newmeadow wrote: »
    jayemes wrote: »
    Thread titles that say things like "Please help!!"

"I can't possibly eat all 1200 calories every day" - said by someone with 100+ pounds to lose.
    Sure princess. You've never eaten that much in your life.

That's wicked mean.

It's wicked true.
  • mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    edited November 2017
    Noel_57
    "Anyone doing Keto?" Every five minutes. :/

Along with every single sentence in every single post in every single keto thread, pro and con. The same woo claims requiring the same referenced debunking.
  • Jonesuna64
    Jonesuna64 Posts: 233 Member
    kitten
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Jonesuna64 wrote: »
    kitten

Our curse words are widely varied and colorful! Not our fault MFP decided they should all be kittens.
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    There is this guy replying "add" to all introduce yourself threads