JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS | Round 17

Options

Replies

• shoui16
    shoui16 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    ElleEm72 wrote: »
    Hello! So I'm new to challenges and posting in them. I want to put in my days weight however not sure what the best way to do it is. Is there no way of editing my original post or do I have to copy and paste and keep adding replies on a daily basis?
    Thanks for the help! :)

As for editing, you can only edit up to 1hr after your post. If you're using a computer, you can just copy your post then add your entry for the next day. If you only use the mobile app, you can just quote your post, remove the quote tags, add your next entry then post again.
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,829 Member
    Options
    @nikki062181 That's more a WHOA than a Woo! Girlfriend, take care of yourself! We break when we hit concrete, we don't bounce or bend.

@ElleEm72 I copied cyranda's first post to the notepad in my phone and update first thing each morning. Then I copy and paste to the group.

@eyer0ll have other people mentioned the loss? One thing I learned as a WW leader back in the '80's is that our own mental image of ourselves doesn't change easily. You need to look at yourself with new eyes. Looking at myself in the mirror, I still see myself at a higher weight. I had taken pictures of myself and only when I put them side by side could I see the difference.

@cpanus Is your GW correct?