JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS | Round 17

Options

Replies

• ElleEm72
    ElleEm72 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hello! So I'm new to challenges and posting in them. I want to put in my days weight however not sure what the best way to do it is. Is there no way of editing my original post or do I have to copy and paste and keep adding replies on a daily basis?
    Thanks for the help! :)
  • SharGetsHealthy
    SharGetsHealthy Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    I'm back! I've been a part of this group for so long now that posting is just an automatic response because it's truly a part of my daily routine. I'm so appreciative of all the support and encouragement along my journey. I am starting this Round down 4 oz from my last round. If I could just get to 174 this Round, I'd be happy.

09/20 174.6 So, Mom is getting released from rehab on Saturday. I fell off a table at work yesterday because I was hanging up some anchor charts and landed on a concrete floor. I know, I should have used a stool. I was pretty sore yesterday, but I am better today except for my finger. I jammed it when trying to catch myself.

Sorry to hear about your fall! I'm glad you aren't as sore today and I hope your finger feels better soon.
    I'm relatively new to the group with just one round under my belt, but I find the same. This is the first place I head when I sit down to my computer in the morning. Love the accountability.
  • Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,217 Member
    Options
    eyer0ll wrote: »
    Ok, I need help. I've lost over 30 lbs. and just cannot see the difference. As a consequence, I'm feeling down and hopeless about my weight loss. I'm doing all the right things (taking pics, how clothes fit, and measurements; focusing on how I feel; making fitness goals; not over restricting; have taken a diet break, etc.) None of it helps. I'd love to hear how you guys get to the other side when it all seems useless. Thanks all.

@eyer0ll do you take measurements? .. You may be one of those people (like me) who gain and lose weight all over the body at the same time, which makes it very difficult to see weight going on and coming off, because the body is still in the same proportion

The measurements help me as I still cant see a difference. in the mirror,
    but
    my bust has lost 3 and 1/2 inches
    my waist has lost 3 and 1/2 inches
    my hips have lost 2 and 3/4 inches

so I know I am heading in the right direction